𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢𝐢.━━━ first blood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"The Pandemonium"

" 'Cause I'm capable of anything, Of anything and everything'"

Kiara turned around to see Clary talking to a blonde-haired guy, who apparently just bumped into the petite redhead.

"You can see me?" he asked. Kiara scoffed at his lame choice of words. He looked at the source of noise and saw the older girl looking at the two of them. "You can see me too?", he asked puzzled and surprised.

"Yeah buddy, that's kind of the point but you obviously didn't see my sister", Kiara retorted. She always addressed Clary as 'my sister', even though she was adopted and Clary looked at me approvingly.

"You two have 'The Sight' ", he asked incredulously. Kiara raised an eyebrow, was it so hard for him to apologize?

"Wait, the what?" asked Clary.

"How can I not know who you are?" asked the blonde

"Has that line seriously ever worked for you?" asked Clary assuming this was a poor form of flirting. "Even once?" She pressed, but the guy continued to keep up the act and looked bemused.

"Jace!" said a man's voice from the ongoing, staggering groups of people, heading into the Pandemonium. The one supposedly named Jace, quickly turned around hurried towards the Pandemonium entrance.

"Can you guys believe that blonde dude?" Clary asked, crossing her arms.

"You mean the imaginary dude you were talking to?" replied Simon. Kiara looked at him, confused whether or not he was pretending.

"No, the guy right there, running into the club", Kiara said, pointing at Blondie's retreating figure.

"Girls, there's nobody there", said Simon, now looking a little worried but Kiara was starting to feel that Simon, really could not see that guy. Neither could Maureen, judging from the puzzled look she was giving them.

"The guy covered in tats, like-", explained Clary.

"What guy are you two talking about?" asked Simon.

"So, you guys seriously don't see him?", Kiara asked, feeling a little scared that she was going mental with all her hallucinations... and so was Clary? Something didn't add up.

"No", Simon and Maureen firmly said together.

"Okay, could you stop making me feel insane?" Kiara told them, exchanging a glance at Clary.

"Could you stop acting that way?" said Maureen, accusingly. Man she didn't like that girl.

"Clary, Ki, what was in your lattes?" asked Simon, but Kiara has had enough. She shrugged of her hoodie, receiving a few cat calls but nothing else mattered. Ignoring Simon's attempts to call her back, Kiara made her way towards the Pandemonium, ruffling her fair and pulling down her top a little to act the part. She heard a pattern of footsteps from behind her.

"Where are you going?" she heard a familiar redhead's voice and turned towards her.

"To get some answers", she replied, "And you are not coming", she added. Kiara really didn't want to be responsible if something goes wrong in there.