𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱.━━━ dream team

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Arguments"

"This is the least revealing thing you have?" Clary groaned, examining herself whilst she sporting a simple singlet, in Izzy's mirror. Kiara sighed behind her sister, before flopping onto Isabelle's bed.

"Beggars can't be choosers, sis."

"And all the naughty bits are covered." Isabelle pouted. "A little too much in my opinion."

"You took the word, right out of my mouth, Iz" Kiara chimes, propping herself up on her elbows. The Lightwood smiles, Kiara observed Isabelle's room it was... a mess. The girl's vanity table was cluttered with cosmetics and weapons alike. Her wardrobe exploded with different outfits, a few scattered in the room but the furniture was simple and elegant. Kiara spotted pictures of Isabelle with her family. An unfamiliar couple she assumed were Isabelle's parents, Alec and Jace (Alec frowned or tried to hide his face in some. Finally a little boy, Kiara assumed was probably young Alec or another brother not yet mentioned.

"Where's Simon?" Clary twists on the spot to face Isabelle.

"Who?" Clary gives Isabelle a maddened look.

"Kidding." Isabelle smirks. "He's in good hands with the boys."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." Kiara states. Chuckling, Isabelle sat down next to her.

"So, um...you, Alec, and Jace are... what, like, family?" Clary asks with a not so subtle, casual air.

"Translation, she wants to know if you and Jace are a thing." Kiara defined.

"Why would I care?"

"Because you do, sis"

"Don't worry." Isabelle speaks. "In every way, he's like my brother. Our parents took Jace in when he was ten, we trained together. Learned to fight side by side." Clary smiled a little.

"Well thanks for the clothes, Izzy. I'm gonna go find Simon."

"And maybe give Jace a liplock, while you're at it." Kiara teased, instantly she was attacked by a pillow, courtesy of Clary.

"Shut up, Ki!"

"You blushed..." Kiara called after the retreating redhead.

"Did not!" Clary yelled from the distance. For a moment there was silence.

"So... what's up with you and my brother" Isabelle prompts.

"Do not go there, Izzy. Alec made it pretty clear, he doesn't like me."

"Who said anything about Alec?" Isabelle smirked, catching Kiara in her trap. "Though, when he brought you here he couldn't take his eyes off you." Kiara laughs humorously, in response.