𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.━━━ pale gods

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Dead Man's Party"

A/N: *coughs*;) 

" 'Well pardon my manners
But something about you turns me to a savage' "

Meanwhile in the Hotel Dumort, Simon was having a long make out session with Camille , leader of the New York vampire clan. He was encantoed of course, Simon felt really high in the moment, he loved Camille... no that can't be right... he was being held hos...something. Nothing else seemed to matter to him, not Clary, not Kiara or the wanna be blonde who... Damn it, who cares? He just has to do as Camille says. Camille will make it all better.

"Would you like to help me?" Camille asks silkily, licking the blood red lips and caressing Simon's face. Her talon-like nails itched to rip out his carotid artery. Simon looked at her with a dazed and longing face.

"Yes. Anything." Simon absentmindedly leaned nearer to Camille, she smiled mischievously and lifted his chin up with one of her glossy black nails.

"Could you tell me where to find the Mortal Cup?" Camille's question seemed to eco in Simon's head. He tried to think about something else but was fighting a battle, lost ages ago, Camille needed his help but he shouldn't say anything but it won't hurt  to tell, will it...

"I wish I could... but I don't know."

Camille hid her annoyance as quick as it came, "Clary knows, she and the halfling know where it is." Camille persisted.

"No, she doesn't and what's a halfling? Is it like a hobbit? Lord of the Rings, ya know..." Simon smiled drunkenly as they lean in to kiss again, Camille pulls apart from the kiss and finds the pulse of the mundane. Human life, so fragile that they hang on a thread.

"The other one, my sweet caramel." Camille cooed. "Grey eyes, brunette and smells like burnt matches."

"Kiara?"

"That's right. Now, what if they didn't tell you?" Camille grilled on.

"No. That's not it." Simon shakes his head and found his words very amusing. "Why do you think we went to the City of Bones? They're trying to find a way to remember, but they said it's like someone erased their whole past. Some kind of spell or something." Camille hisses and leaps up from the couch they were lying on. Her fangs were bared, forgetting that Simon was still there, she curses to herself.

"Damn, Magnus Bane." Camille spat before striding across the room to the counter.

"What's a Magnus Bane?" Simon drawls, finding the scenario very funny that he half suppressed a giggle. Camille takes a pitcher filled to the brim with thick, dark red liquid, from the counter and fills a glass of it before turning back to her hypnotized victim. As if nothing had happened, Camille smiled with feigned sweetness.