𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱.━━━ hold me

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"The Beginning Of The Timeless."

"Like waking up from a fantasy, And all that's left is you and me"

A/N: Did y'all miss me?

"What happened?"

Magnus asked the moment the disheveled group burst through their doors.

"He was attacked! He needs a warlock...He needs you."

Clary filled in, as she and Simon heaved Luke onto the couch. Jace wasn't there to help because he was tasked with parking the car, which looking back— was a bad idea.

On the other hand, Luke had stopped seizing, but he wasn't any better. He was barely conscious and yet kept groaning shuddered shouts, chilled in the cold, only he could feel.

"Where are you? I can't find you! Where are... where are you? Where are you?"

"Luke?" 

Kiara was unsure if she even knew they were there.

"Luke it's me. And Clary's here too."

Clary yelped because the moment Kiara uttered the redhead's name. Luke's arms seized Clary's arms immediately, and despite Kiara and Simon's combined efforts the werewolf refused to let go.

"Jocelyn!" 

He exclaimed franticly. Clary stopped trying to release herself and stood stock still. 

"Where are you? Jocelyn! Jocelyn!"

"Luke, she's not here..."

Clary was unsure what to tell someone in midst of a hallucination. It was Luke's turn to go slack, and he cocked his head to one side like a dog hearing things inaudible to the human ear.

"I missed you."

Luke went on to ramble things like 'the key,' 'save you' and 'Valentine.'

But he once again returned to thrashing around and Clary who had long since removed herself was having trouble cleaning up his wounds. Magnus swooped and knelt by the werewolf's side and began to chant something under his breath.

"Jocelyn! Wait! Jocelyn! Jocelyn..."

"No, Luke, it's Clary. Can you hear me?"

"Clary, Ki; listen to me." 

Luke regained a shadow of his normal self and beckoned to both cousins.

"Listen... You have to listen to me. I have to tell you, just in case..."

"Have a little faith, Luke." Kiara soothed. "Don't even say it, don't."

"No, listen to me."

"Luke."