Chapter 10: Chris's Secret Plan

Chris

I felt kind of bad. I have to act I was being brainwashed by Dr. Eggman. Although, he did try to. I remembered why he kidnapped me. 

"What you planning to do to me, Dr. Eggman?" I spat at him, as Sleet and Dingo were holding me tightly. 

"I want the Counsel of Four to not come true and ruin my efforts! You will help me, Chris, to make Sonic Underground suffer." 

"And if I don't?" I asked. 

"Then all your allies will suffer of being slaves to me, being robotized for all enterity!" He laughs. 

He aimed a laser at me, as I closed my eyes as the lights flashed. But the effect didn't last very long. 

I remembered capturing Sonic and placing him in the dungeon. I sighed in relief that he hasn't caught my act. 

I decided to scout around the hideout. As I did, I spotted a robotic hedgehog. Tails told me about him. 

"What? Sonic's uncle led the resistance against Dr. Eggman?" I asked. 

"Yep, Sonic told me that his name was Chuck. He raised him after Felix and Mindy was robotized back when he was younger. I wonder if he's still in his hideout." Tails wondered. 

Chuck was walking around, as I tiptoed behind the slaved cizten of Mobious as I tapped him on the shoulder.  He begins to attack me, but thanks to watching Tail's amniotic skills, I reprogrammed his robotics from bad to good. His expression changes as I sigh in relief that it worked as I hoped. 

"You happen to be Chuck, Sonic's adoptive uncle, right?" I asked, as the hedgehog jumped in surprise expression that I know his identity. 

"Geez, who has the right mind to scare an old hedgehog like this? " He asked, as I said, "I'm so sorry, but are you him, the leader of the Freedom Fighters?"

The hedgehog looks at me, "Well, yes. I am. Why do you ask, and may I ask, who are you?" 

"Well, it's kind of a long story, I doubt that you would've believe me." I replied back, but Chuck seemed to be unfazed, as if nothing would've scared him anymore. 

"I have some spare time, lay it on me." Chuck said.

Manic

I led Sliver in the sewers, as the white hedgehog still amazed of how I can get around so easily . "I have to admit, I'm still amazed that you're related to Sonic, and that it is hard to believe you three are indeed royalty." He said. 

I chuckled, "I know. I know in my life that something was missing. Don't get me wrong, I love my sibs to bits, but knowing that my mother was alive somewhere, and in fact that we have to fulfill a prophecy is a lot to handle overnight." 

"That's true, but look at you guys! You capable of managing sending Dr. Eggman's goons for what a while now before finding Queen Aleena? That took major guts and way more epic as Sonic's speed , no less." 

We were silent for a moment , but then we both laughed at that comment as it was amusing and funny. 

"Man, it would be really hilarious if Sonic heard that, he's going to be mad." I said to the white hedgehog, but he shrugs, "C'mon, you know it's true!" 

We arrived to a secret sewer location, as that there were robots everywhere! "It looks like we had company. Maybe a little music would be a pretty good distraction right about now." 

I smirk at him, knowing what he meant by that, as I rubbed my drum medallion, as I strummed a loud beat as the robots came to seek out the sound. 

We sneak past them as the drum disappears into my medallion, as we begin to find where Sonic might be. 

"Where would Sonic be, he could be anywhere! " Sliver mutters. We opened up a door as we saw a familiar blue hedgehog. 

"Sliver, Manic! Man, what a relief to see you! How did you know I was in trouble?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at my brother's question. 

"Seriously? Sonic, we known you'll cause trouble no matter where you are." I replied back, as I revealed a key. 

"Since when you had that?!?" Sliver asked, dumbfounded that I got a key to the dungeon. 

"Oh, right. You didn't know about Manic. He is a thief . " Sonic explained to him, as I said, correcting him, "A former thief. What you expect, Sonia, Sonic and I had different lives after all, remember?"

I blink of the revelation, "Ok, now that's explained, let's get out of here before worse things -" 

"We can't! Chris is under the control of Dr. Eggman, we need to get him out of here too." Sonic said. 

"Are you joking? " Sliver asked. 

"C'mon, would I lie?" Sonic said. 

Chuck

As I listened to Chris's story, I was in total shock of unknown to me that Sonic was really a prince! And the fact he has a brother and sister, for that matter. 

"I know it's hard to believe, it's true. Sometimes I hardly believe it myself." Chris said, rubbing his head. 

"So... If what you're saying is true, how come Sonic never bothered to mention all of this to me, or that the Sonic Underground is part of the resistance?"

I heard him sigh, "Knowing him, he wanted to keep you safe from danger, no matter what the situation is. 

I can tell that he cares for you deeply , and I can't absolutely blame him for that... " 

I sensed how scared he was, as I touched his shoulder, "It's natural to be jealous of him. He had a lot of weight on his shoulders, Chris. 

It's not that easy of keeping a massive secret like this, and that trying to protect the people you love. 

Are you sure that playing a spy for the resistance is a good idea? I mean, look at me! You might get robotize too, you know?"

He said, "I have to act the part. If Sonic and the others knew about it from the get -go, they would try to sabotage the whole operation to save the slaves in Mobious, including Lady Windimere and Farrell. Trust me. " 

I was about to say something to him when we heard voices. "Chris has to be here somewhere. " 

"You're right, but where we get to locate him, I suppose that you can use your medallions right?"

Chris recognizes those voices right away, as he said, "It's Sliver, and it appears that Sonic has escaped the dungeon. What shall we do?"

"Let me handle them, Chris. You should head back to Dr. Eggman. " I replied, but the twenty year old wasn't fond of this idea. 

"But wait! You have to act evil instead of good. What if Sonic realized you're not in Dr. Eggman's control now?"

"Don't worry, you did help me control my robotics, didn't ya? You should go now, Chris. " 

He nods as I decided to play as the villain . 

"Uncle Chuck!" Sonic exclaimed in shock. 

AN:

 Sorry for the long upload. What you think of Chris' Secret idea, and that he teamed up with Uncle Chuck?

Can they fool Sonic Underground? 

Find out soon!