Chapter 4: An Unexpected Reunion

Sonic

It has been a few days since we arrived in Mobious. So far, there is no luck of finding Queen Aleena. 

For the most part, I'm a bit concerned and worried. Even though I wasn't protecting the city from Dr. Eggman that long, it still bugs me that he has chased me through most of my life. 

"Sonic?" A voice asked me, interrupting my thoughts. I turned around to see who was calling me, and to my surprise, it was Sonia.

"Oh, hey, Sis. What's the matter?" I asked my sister.

She knew that something was wrong with me, "C'mon, Sonic. That's the question I was going to ask you!

You seemed quiet since we got to meet Bunny and the other Freedom Fighters. What's on your mind?"

"Well, the truth is..." I began to say, but we got interrupted as Chris said, "Sonic, there's trouble! It's some sort of robotized people who is loose . Probably sent by -" 

He didn't need to finished his sentence to me, as I dashed off in a flash, as Chris and Sonia hung on tight by the massive speed. 

"Sonic, wait up!" Sonia said, but I didn't listen to what she has to say. 

I sped throughout the city, that was when there was people I didn't want to fight. It was my adoptive parents who raised me when Queen Aleena put me up for adoption. 

They have evil looks as they saw me. "Mom, Dad, wait!" 

They didn't listen to me, as their eyes were beamed with red lasers coming out of their eyes and were aiming at me!

I dodged their attacks as Tails and the Sonic Underground came into the scene. "Sonic!" 

"Stay back!" I called out to them, but Tails was the one who didn't listen to me, as he flew over to the couple. 

Tails

I knew something was going to be wrong, I felt it. I couldn't explain how though. It felt like a glow, a warning was calling out to me. 

I flew towards the robotized couple, as Sonic and the others were watching me from the distance. 

"Tails, are you crazy!" Manic exclaimed, worried about my actions. He never seen me doing something so crazy before. 

"I have to do something. Trust me." I replied to the others as Sonic seems to be quite nervous by looking at the robotic couple. 

To him, it felt like torture , and I can see it was Dr. Eggman's twisted way of making him weak and couldn't do anything about it. 

I took a deep breath , as I said, "I can do this." 

I flew towards them as the wife said, "Eliminate enemy. " 

"Tails! We have to help him!" Sonia said, as she rubs her medallion and her piano keyboard came out . Manic begins to follow his sister's lead, but Sonic wasn't able to. 

"Bro, what's the matter?" Manic asked the blue hedgehog, but he couldn't speak. He was too tramatized of seeing the couple as if he knew them. 

I continued going forward as the couple continues to attack me. 

I didn't hesitant for a spit second, as I jumped towards the back of the robotic back of the couple's main hard drive system and reprogrammed it to be rebooted . 

The electric shock came to them as I was exploded off from them as Sonic caught the couple from collapsing and Chris caught me on Sonic's airplane!