Chapter 7: Amy's feelings

Sonic

I still hardly believe it. My mother, Queen Aleena is somewhere hiding, waiting for us. It seems like that the Prophecy of the Council of Four would eventually coming true sooner than I thought it would be. 

Although, I am still kind of nervous of meeting my biological mother. It still felt weird of knowing the sacrifice she had to make to make sure her children had been separated from each other. 

As I was lost in thought, Cosmo was looking directly at me. "Sonic, is something the matter?"

I said, looking at my medallion, "It's just... I know that I had doubts of having to meet my mother, it's just not sinking in yet." 

The green alien tiled her head, "Why you are so nervous about meeting Queen Aleena? She is your mother, after all. 

Don't forget that you're the second-born prince of Mobious. " 

I was silent for a moment then after a long while, I actually chuckled at the compliment. "I guess that is true. Man, I wonder how would Uncle Jock would react when he finds out that he was raising a prince! " 

Felix said, "He would've been proud of you, with dealing with Dr. Eggman's evil doings all this time on your own." 

"Felix." I said to my adoptive father in amazement of that he was accepting that I was secretly a prince all along. 

"Perhaps you're right. Thanks." I replied. 

Amy

I guess that things are going to be wild from now on. Although, I shouldn't be all that surprised with Sonic. 

That blue hedgehog really sometimes go things his way, considering that he was truly a prince. 

"Amy? Can I come in?" A voice that I recognize that it was Sonia. "Sonia! Yeah, please come in." 

The pink hedgehog came into the room, as that she looks at me. "You really looked worried. Is everything all right with you lately?"

I said, "I'm fine! There is nothing to be concerned about, Sonia. Really." 

She wasn't truly convinced of my lie, "C'mon, what's really on your mind, Amy? We're all alone here, and nobody is around.

You can trust me, we're friends after all." 

I was scared of what she would react of what I would tell her, but she seems to be trustworthy enough to tell. 

"You would shocked . Are you completely sure of you want to know what's going on with me?" I asked. 

She nods completely, as if she was determined of wanting to know. 

I took a deep breath, "Ok, I have a major crush on Sonic. " 

She was silent for a long moment as she was trying to digest of what I just revealed to her. 

"Sonia, Sonia, you ok?" I waved at her, trying to get the pink hedgehog's attention. 

She fell from the side of the bed, as she finally spoke up, "You.. like Sonic?  My own brother? "

I thought in my mind, "Well, I should've guessed that she would react this way. " 

I nodded, "Ever since we known each other. But of course, Sonic has really have a dense mind. I doubt that he ever notices." 

"When you going to tell him exactly? You can't honestly keep him in the dark like that. This is such a big deal, Amy!" Sonia exclaimed. 

I wasn't too sure if that telling Sonic the truth yet. It's kind of hard for me, considering of he wanted to meet Queen Aleena so badly. 

As Sonia was about to say something, an alarm broke out, as Manic came rushing over, "We may have a problem." 

A loud boom covered the hideout, as Sonia groans, "What happened?"

"Um, Sonic accidentally bumped into Sleet and Dingo." Manic replied as I blink, "You're joking , right?"

As to my answer, Sonic super-sonic speed came through as I hear Sleet said, "You come back here, you hedgehog!" 

"Not if you catch me first, Sleet!" He tells him. 

Queen Aleena

I am worried. Is telling Cosmo where I've hid is a good idea? What if my children have some sort of problem of reaching out?

I have to come out and find out. As I did, I heard of a robotic minions of Dr. Robotic coming for me.

"Halt! You have to come to us... Your majesty." One of the robots said, as that I thought I was done for, I heard a blast of sound come through to us, and without a doubt, I saw them. 

My children, all grown up. Sonic said, in a deep and sarcastic voice, "Well, this is what I want to happen." 

"Sonic, look at that! It's her." A green hedgehog I realized it was Manic. "How did you-" 

As the teens were about to reply, a big airplane flew by and a twenty year old boy said, "Sonic, I'll escort your mom, destroy those things." 

Sonic nods at him as he took my hand and said, "We'll have a proper reunion after we deal with these clowns. " 

They rub their medallions and their magical instrumental instruments came out. 

"Wait, I can't just-" I said, but the boy touched my shoulder, "They'll be fine, Queen Aleena, this is Sonic Underground after all, and Sonic, he'll be fine, he always is." 

I was in shock that these are my children, and I want to know them personally, but what will be the price of Mobious at stake from Dr. Robotic?