Chapter 6: Sliver's Discovery

Sliver

Ever since that I met Sonic, he really is stubborn at times. But I never seen how serious he was of trying to locate his mother. 

For that, I felt kind of bad for him. It must've been quite a shock for that he was separated by Dr. Eggman's ways, and thus that all he knew that he wouldn't stop for what he wants. 

"Hey." A voice said, interrupting my thoughts. As I turned around, it was actually Manic. We became good friends and sometimes I had forgotten that he, Sonia and Sonic are siblings. 

"Oh, hey, Manic. What's up?" I asked the green hedgehog. 

"We should investigate through the sewers. Dr. Eggman wouldn't send any of his goons there." 

"Sure, but why the sewers? It would be easier if I can use my telekinesis and fly through Mobious, right?"

"Dude, have you seen those robots? It'll be fine, Sliver! Besides, I know the sewer tunnels like the back of my mind, it's basically my childhood home after all. " Manic reassures me. 

Sonic overhears our conversation, "If you want my option, go with him, Sliver. Manic knows what he is doing if you get any sort of trouble. " 

I sweat, nervously, "Gee, thanks, Sonic." 

We went though the sewers and I had to admit, it is really stinks! But Manic had said that this was his home. 

Maybe it was, because it was his whole world before he met Sonia and Sonic and realize that they were the Royal children of Queen Aleena. 

As we looked around, something glimmers in the distance. 

It was some sort of cloak, but it was torn off by something. 

"What is this, Manic? " I asked. The green hedgehog looks at it, "Don't know, and I really hope that it wasn't one of Sleet and Dingo's tricks again. " 

We continued our way, Manic sees a figure. "M-Mom? Is that you?" 

The figure didn't reply as she ran. "Wait, stop!" 

The figure ran as fast it could , as then one of the building was about to collapse on her, Manic quickly uses his medallion and unleashed his drums to smash the rocks to pieces. 

She pants with sweat, as we went towards her. 

As it did, I pulled the hood off, and it was someone we didn't know. 

Cosmo

I pant from running , mostly because of Queen Aleena and I were being attacked by Dr. Eggman's robots. 

"We have to separate!" Queen Aleena said, as I looked at her, "How we going to find each other, Queen Aleena?

We have to find the Royal Siblings. " 

She said, "I know where. Here's my map to our hideout. Tell them I'm waiting . It's time for us to reunite at last. " 

As I was about to reply back, the robots separated us easily, as I see Manic and a white hedgehog. 

They looked at me. "Are you ok, that was scary." 

I couldn't hold my emotions any longer, as I hug Manic! "I'm so glad I've found you, Manic!" 

Manic was stunned. "H-How you know me?"

"Easy. I know you because I was with Queen Aleena." I replied, "My name is Cosmo."