Prologue

Sonic was enjoying his new life with Tails, Shadow, Knuckles, Amy, Cheese, Sliver and their friend , Chris.

Tails was working on his airplane, as he said, "Sonic, is something on your mind?"

He thought about something in his past, something that he doesn't want any of his friends to know. 

That he was actually a prince of a kingdom. 

He touches his neck, as he said, "I was just thinking about something, Tails. It's nothing. " 

He went to his room, as he felt alone. 

"Sonic, you can't avoid it." It was his friend, Knuckles as he knew the reason that he wasn't himself. 

"You know that Queen Aleena is out there." He said. 

Sonic said, "How would you know that? I been living here with you guys and I haven't seen or heard anything from the Freedom Fighters." 

"Dude, I know you. You have to overcome your guilt somehow. I haven't seen you in action in a long time. " 

As he was about to reply, a radio message that Sonic thought it wouldn't be possible.

"You will obey Dr. Rototnik and will continue attacking Mobius!" 

That stung Sonic really hard, as he remembered the Prophecy that the Oracle of Delphius has told him on the day he found out his destiny, with living with Uncle Chuck. 

"Ok, that's it!!!!!!!!" Sonic said, as he speeds through out of his room, which causes Tails , Shadow, and their friends to be in total shock.

Chris yelled, "Sonic, wait for us!" 

As they followed Sonic, they were in Mobious. 

"What is this place?" Shadow asks curiously. 

Tails points, "Look, It's Dr. Eggman!" 

"I don't think this is safe anymore." Amy said, as she holds her hammer. 

"We have to find Sonic, he'll know where we are!" Cheese said, hoping to find the blue hedgehog.

Sliver said, "I'll search the area using my Telekinisis. I'll be careful." 

The white hedegehog uses his powers to find their friend, unknowly that Sonic has some plan to defeat Dr. Rototnik.