Chapter 21: Sonic's worries

Sonia

Ever since we finally defeated Dr. Eggman, the one who has been forcing our lives into utter chaos, we thought that we had finally get our lives better or worse. 

Unfortunately, that was not all I feared. The moment that Amy fell into a deep coma by unknown reasons, Sonic never left her . 

Although that I don't know what caused this, but as a sister, I couldn't stand the way he was acting like we weren't there to help him out. 

Manic was on the castle balcony, as the green hedgehog sees me . "Anything?"

"No process, I'm afraid. It's weird, why this happen to Amy, the person he was closest to? Uhh, I don't like being in the dark." 

The teen blinks for a little, but then he laughs at me. "Sis, chill out. I'm sure that there would be an logical explanation for all of this. Besides, this isn't the first time Sonic kept secrets from us. We all done that before, haven't we?"

I sigh, knowing how accurate he was. I guess all we could do him is to wait for him to explain it. 

Sonic

I held Amy's unconious hand, as I plead with her softly, "Amy, please wake up. Please." 

I still remember what the Oracle said to my mother and me before we fought our last encounter with Dr. Eggman. 

"Beware your heart's desires."  Was this what the Oracle meant? But why now? Why does Amy have to go through this suffering on her own?"

I heard a knock on the door, as I thought it was neither my siblings, "Sonia, Manic, please don't come in." 

"It's just me." I turned around, to see my adoptive mother, Mindy. In her hands, was a plate of heated food that she must've prepared for me. 

"I made all your favorite foods. I figured you might've been hungry." She said, as I turned to my girlfriend. 

"Sonic, I know you're absolutely worried about Amy. It's not your fault, Son." Mindy said, as she pulls me towards her. 

I couldn't back as all I could do was cry. I keep on crying my heart as if the emotions I've held inside was waiting to come out. 

After I was done crying, Mindy asked me, "Felt better?" 

I nod, as that I continued looking at Amy's condition. "Do.. Do you think she would wake up from this?"

My adoptive mother smiles at how sensitive I was, as she strokes my hair, "Sonic, you know her better than anyone. She's a tough girl. She can go through it. Besides, Sonia, Queen Aleena, and Manic really worried about you." 

I sigh, as that lean over towards my girlfriend, and kissed her forehead, "I'll be here, Amy. Just keep fighting." 

I closed the door behind me, as that I was surprised by seeing my siblings staring down at me. "Sonia, Manic, i..." I begin to say, knowing how furious they would be, but to my surprise, Sonia walks up to me and hugged me for comfort. 

"Hey, it's going to be fine. We're here to comfort you, Sonic." 

Manic concur, "Yeah, bro. Amy will come out soon enough. But there was something bothering me. Why this happen now after Eggman was defeated? Doesn't the Prophecy of the Counsel of 4 will be furilled as it was foretold?"

I bit my lip. I haven't told either of them about the Oracle visited me and our mother before the battle even began. 

"Guys.. I have to tell you something. I should've mention it earlier, but with everything had happened, I haven't had the chance to." 

Both of the teens were concerned and confused by my choice of words. 

"Sonic, what you mean by that?" Manic asked. 

Manic

I really don't know what Sonic meant by that. Sonia and I were completely concerned. "Sonic, what you mean by that?"

The blue hedgehog sighs, "I guess this is a pretty good sign to tell both of you. Remember that day when we met Mom for the first time?"

Sonia nods, "Yeah, pretty much, but what does this have to do with the situation with Amy?"

"Well, Sis, the oracle kind of told me something. Something about me. "Beware your heart's desires." 

We were shocked. Sonic and Mom knew about it somehow, but it appears to be that it had to do with Amy after all. 

"Bro, why didn't you tell us sooner? Do you suppose Eggman knew about this as well?" I asked. 

Sonic shrugs, "I honestly don't know. If he did, he would've told me. Man, he really makes me boil. 

Sorry, I need some fresh air." He speeds away, as Sonia looked directly at me as if that knowing that maybe seeing our mom would snap him out of it.

We began to look for the queen, as we discovered her in the base library. She seems to be researching about something. 

"Mother?" Sonia said, as the queen was startled by our appearance. "Sonia, Manic! Um, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"It's about Sonic." I said bluntly. We told her as the queen listen of what we had to say. "Hm, I figured you two would ask him about this. 

Actually, I am trying to research a spell to enter Amy's coma-like state." 

We were amazed at her. I guess that we shouldn't underestimate a queen who went into hiding. I guess that being in hiding for so long has its quirks. 

"Our mom is truly a badass." I thought in my mind. 

Amy

Where am I? Last thing I remember, was the fight for Mobious against Dr. Eggman with the Freedom Fighters. 

Everywhere I see, was crystal bubbles surrounding me. I don't know what they were for, or why I am even here in the first place. 

Curious about it, I lean forward, but the bubbles shocked me, as the electricity shook through my entire body. 

"Ow! What was that?" I asked. I decided get some answers. "Hello, anyone?"

But the only answer I got back, were only an echo of my own voice. 

I thought to myself, "Sonic, please save me, don't you ever give in to darkness. I believe you, our friends can save me."