Chapter 13: A Mother's advice

Sonic

I still couldn't believe what just happened to me. Out of all people, Amy, the one that I was close with, actually kissed me, like for real!

Has she really had a massive crush on me this entire time, even though that I was actually a royal?

Thoughts were flooding through my mind in a rapid race, as I couldn't get my head on straight. I need some advice of how to deal this type of thing mostly because I never experienced this type of feeling before. 

As Mindy suggested, I should ask Queen Aleena. She was my biological mother, and that is is also the Queen of Mobious as well. 

I sigh as I continue to walk through the hallway, of hoping to get the chance to talk to her. 

That is when I actually spot her right away. "Mom!" I cried out to her, which the purple hedgehog turns around to see who was calling her. 

"Sonic?"

Queen Aleena

I was confused of why Sonic was calling out to me. As a mother, I was concerned. Although, I didn't forget the promise he said before the Oracle came and gave us a dire warning of the future: 

I promise to keep you safe and free Mobious from Dr. Eggman." 

I begin to wonder if he can actually keep his promise, although it appears to me that everything that transpired so far, is that anything is possible, and Sonic always have massive support from the people he entrusted with. 

"Sonic?" I asked as the young blue hedegog came up to me . He seems to be actually troubled by something. 

"Uh, hey, Mom. Do you have a moment to spare?" He asked me, which I blink of what he has to say. 

"Sure, sweetie. Is something wrong, is it Dr. Eggman causing any trouble outside of the base?"

The blue hedgehog quickly waves his hands , trying to change the subject, "No, it's not about Eggman I promise!

Besides, it's something personal." 

"Oh?" I asked, as Sonic took a deep breath, but seems be blushed as well. "Well... I need some advice. 

What you feel when someone actually confess to you and um... kiss you?"

I smirked, "Oh, was it about love, isn't? Who's the lucky girl who kissed you, wait, let me take a wild guess: It was Amy, wasn't it?"

His eyes widen in pure shock, mostly of how accurate I was. 

"Uh, yeah. How did you guess that?!?" He asked me, as I said, "C'mon, it was actually quite oblivious that she had a major crush on you for ages. I guess you can say it's a woman's intuition." 

Sonic groans, "Now what can I do? I really don't know what to do or say anything towards her anymore." 

"Oh, sweetie, just admit your honest feelings towards her. Do you really love her back?" I asked him. 

He was silent as he thought about what I just said. I waited for his response, as that he said, "Thanks for the advice mom. That really settled my situation. " 

"Anything for you, Sonic. You can always need a mother's advice about anything." I replied happily. 

Amy

I groaned, "I honestly can't believe I actually kissed him! What I really thinking?!? He couldn't think about having a relationship right now, considering that he sworn an oath to make Mobious  restored to its rightful place and try to form the Council of Four Prophecy into a reality, it's a lot to take in.