Chapter 5: Sonic's Advice

Tails

I was all alone in my room, that I was thinking about was Cosmo. As I was just being gloomy, a door opens up, and to see Sonic. 

He seems to be in total peace since we saved his adoptive parents, Felix and Mindy, and when Sonic revealed to them about everything, Felix just couldn't believe that he raised a prince, who was prophesied to save Mobious.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you the truth sooner." Sonic apologizes to his adoptive parents, bowing . 

Sonic walks up to me, as he notices the picture I was holding. 

"Tails, I never saw that picture

"Tails, I never saw that picture. Where did you -" He asked, as I replied, "It was during when we were in space. Cosmo and I wanted to do that in secret, so we took it and kept it this picture as a symbol of our love for one another. " 

Sonic felt bad, thinking about the adventure we had in space, as he touches my shoulder, "I'm so sorry. I should've stopped her to prevent her to sacrifice herself to save us. 

I knew." 

I was shocked, shocked that he knew about me having a crush on Cosmo! 

"How long did you know?" I asked the blue hedgehog, as he winked, "Oh, all that time when we were in space. 

Listen, if Cosmo was here, she wanted you to help save my home. I really need you to be at my side, Tails." 

"I suppose." I replied. 

Dr. Eggman

Sleet and Dingo had returned to me, as I was shocked of what I've just heard. 

"You bumbling idiots! You forget to informed me that Sonic the hedgehog had come back to Mobious and managed to reform Sonic Underground and found the Resistance?!?"

Sleet said, "Uh, yes, sir. It was quite a sudden reaction and he also brought Sliver the Hedgehog along with him as well." 

"Assemble the remaining robots to scout the area! Stop them from persuading Queen Aleena! " 

"But why sir?" Dingo asked, as Sleet rolls his eyes at his partner, "You really have to ask him that?"

"Leave immediately or else you'll be robotize too!" I said, as both of them scattered in fear, of that they didn't want that to happen to them. 

I scoffed, as I press on the monitor as to the picture of Queen Aleena and the royal family. 

I slammed my fist in anger, "They're still out there! And if they are going to make the Prophecy of  Council of 4 come true, it would be the end of my ultimate desires! 

I wouldn't let it happen, not by a long shot! Sonic Underground, you'll pay for this scheme of yours, I promise you!" I declared. 

Felix

I sat in my new room, and I still can't get my head around that the boy I raised, Sonic, turns out to be royalty, a Prince! 

As I was lost in thought, the doorway came in, as to reveal to be Sonia, Sonic's biological sister. 

"Ah, Felix. You feel a bit better now?" She asked me, as I nod, "Yes, I am grateful that you and others gave me and Mindy all of your hospitality. 

I wish that we could return the favor." 

"Ah, don't sweat it. You're much important to Sonic, and I don't mind of helping him out once an while. " The pink hedgehog said. 

"So, you really didn't mind of Sonic's behavior then? With his speed, I mean?" I asked, trying to discover their relationship as siblings. 

"Sonic may be a fast speeder in the group, but he does care about others, trust me. Without him, we wouldn't be fighting in the Resistance right now and I can see how mess up Dr. Eggman is now, that he and Sonic has some encounters for a long time. 

If I was in his shoes, I would have a massive grudge. Anyway, if we going to free all the slaves from that crazy lunatic, we have to find Queen Aleena and fulfilling the Prophecy of Council of 4. It's the logical solution to all of this." 

"And you still haven't found her after all this time?" I asked, curiously, as the pink hedgehog nodded, "Manic and I been on our own for three years now. And the robots that Dr. Eggman sent is non-stop. " 

"Whoa, it seems like things have been crazier than I thought it would be, I wish that I could help them somehow." I thought, looking at her. 

"Hey, Sonia, if you need anything, don't hesitant to ask. I can be your father figure if you're struggling for advice." 

"Thanks, I would love that." Sonia beams at me, being flustered. 

As though that I get to know Sonic's siblings more, the more I thought.. is it possible that Mobious would actually be back to normal soon?

AN: 

Here's a new chapter! I hope you like it, and what you think will happen next? Find out soon!