Chapter 3: Queen Aleena's doubts

Queen Aleena

It has been a long time since I gave up my three children, the royal triplets of Mobodoon, and it was never easy of letting the thing you love the most. 

I sighed, thinking about the day we will finally be reunited , as a family. 

"Sonic, Manic, and Sonia. I hope that you can forgive me for leaving you to be adopted and living on your own.

I missed you so much."  I thought in my mind. 

I wore a thick hood to hide my identity from Dr. Robotick , the man who took my away from my family, but it been too long. 

I still worry about the royal siblings about what they like now. 

I sigh, "I have to find my children. " 

Sonic

I was strumming with my guitar, still trying to format a plan to find my mom. Still, I can't believe that Dr. Eggman still tracking after me after all these years since I left Mobius. 

Sonia sees me as she said, "You still trying to find a way to locate Mother?" 

"Well, I was thinking of a way, but I haven't a slightest clue of where she would be hiding, and we don't know what she looks like remember?

She lost her tracks to make sure that she wouldn't be captured by Dr. Robotic, or in this case, Dr. Eggman. 

All the citizens of Mobius are his slaves and being robotized as we speak. It's not going to be an easy task." 

"Yeah, I hate to admit it, you do have a point." Sonia said, which cause me a little bit star-struck that my sis actually gave me a compliment instead of an insult. 

"Was that a compliment, I hear? Sonia, you have changed since I last saw you." I said to her as the pink hedgehog grew red in total embarrassment, "Oh, be quiet , Sonic!"  

The door opens that Tails and Chris came in. 

"Whoo. rebuilding the plane's engine wasn't easy. You put a lot of effort in it , Chris." Tails said, as Chris said, "Well, I did have a major in Plane Engineering in college, I guess all that studying payed off. 

Oh, hey, Sonic, Sonia. What's up?" 

"Just trying to find a way to locate Queen Aleena, that's what's up." I replied to them, as Chris turns to Tails with a confused expression on their face. 

"How you going to find her? Didn't you say that Dr. Eggman has turn Mobius into a battlefield? Finding her isn't going to be easy . It's like trying to find the Chaos Emeralds, remember?" Tails asks. 

I said, "I know, but Mobius is our home, and besides, Sleet and Dingo hasn't gone a chance when the Sonic Underground is around and we had some help too." 

As things were on our way, a loud boom went through the hideout as Sonia asks, "What was that?"

"No idea. I think we should investigate. Let's move it to it!" I said, as I rolled out in a speed of light as Sonia, Chris and Tails hang onto something . 

"Good grief. That's one thing that he'll never change." Sonia groans. 

When I arrived at the scene, I gasp of who I saw. 

It was Bunny and Sal, two of the Freedom Fighters. 

"Sal! Bunny!" I yelled to my best friends as Dr. Eggman's henchmen appear to them as I said, "Oh, no you don't!" 

I rubbed my medallion and use my guitar blasters to knock the enemy out my friend's way. 

"Sonic! What a relief! Where you-" Sal began to ask as I said, "Well, a lot of things happened , Sal, and also, I'm getting to see my mom again , with Knuckles and the Sonic Underground's help. " 

Bunny said, "' Sonic Underground?" 

"Sonic! Geez, one moment, you split and you just had to go save the day without us?" Manic said, as I rubbed my head, "Sorry, Bro. I couldn't help myself. Oh, this is Bunny and Sal, two friends of mine and members of the Freedom Fighters. " 

Manic said, "Um, please to meet you. Sonic, you can't just zoom off like that, I know you mean well, but we're a group now, and we still need to find Mom. " 

I rubbed my head, "Sorry, I guess I haven't changed one bit. C'mon, let's get out of here, before Dr. Eggman sends his goons . " 

The gang went back as Sonic informs his friends about what he had been through since they last saw each other.

"Geez, Sonic, Dr. Eggman really doesn't like you and your sibs not one bit, I'm amazed you make it this far!" Sal said, as the blue hedgehog said, pouting, "Gee, thanks for the comment, Sal. I see that you really still got in my nerves as usual." 

Chris said, trying to calm both from arguing , "Ca-Calm down you two. We still save Mobious if we all just get along. " 

Both of them turn against each other as Tails sweats, "Well, we'll work on it. Although, Knuckles, you said that you might locate Queen Aleena from the Chaos Emerald?"

"In threoy, yes. But we still have to find one and see if it works. " He replies. 

"Well, we have work to do. " Sal said. 

Although , I begin to hope that things wouldn't be easy as I thought it would. 

Cosmo

I groan, "Oh, where am I? " Then I remember saving the universe with Sonic and the others. I said, "I have to find them. " 

The city look completely different, as I look around it's construction and horror of who would do this. 

"Intruder! Intruder!" A robot yelled, as I run in fear, of hoping of that I couldn't be spotted. That was when someone pulls me to safety, as to see a hedgehog wearing a hood . 

"Are you all right, it seems like Dr. Robotick wouldn't dare find us here. " She said, as she unravel her hood. 

She looked completely beautiful, and she was wearing some sort of crown on her head. 

"You can trust me, little one. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just looking for my children. Sonic, Manic and Sonia." 

Hearing Sonic's name again , gave me hope of locating my friends again. Maybe that we can help each other. 

"I know Sonic! " I said, as her eyes were surprised by my words as I begin to wonder in my mind, "Who is she?"

Author's note: 

Here's a new chapter! And guess what? Cosmo is alive! She will reunite with Tails and the others soon in this story, and she will work with Queen Aleena to seek out the royal siblings .