Back To Hogwarts (27)

Aspen's POV

I had been a week since me and Harry made amends.  We have a really good relationship right now and even though he is leaving for Hogwarts today I hope it can stay that way.  

**************

We just pulled up to the train station.  We were all in different cars just for safety.  

I notice a black dog trailing next to Harry that I recognize as Sirius.  I'm a little mad at him because he should be staying safe but I get why he came. Sirius goes into a room and Harry follows, me and Moody stand outside the room to make sure nobody else goes in.  I can't hear much of the conversation, but when they come out it looks like Sirius (Paddy) goes ahead and leaves.  

The kids have one minute until the train leaves and pull Harry over to the side.

"Harry please be careful this year okay." 

"I will Aspen." He replies and starts to leave.

"Hey Harry.... I love you." I say nervous to how he will react.

"I love you too." He responds and I give him a hug and whisper to him, "Write me a letter at least once a week and update me how things are doing".  "Okay" he response. Then he runs to train as it starts to pull off, turns around looks at me and continues on his way.

*************

 A/N Like I said another today.  Hopefully I will have time to write even more this week

Question: What is your favorite movie scene in the Order of the Phoenix?