I GOT IN (19)

Aspen's POV

August 5

Tonight is the night we find out who made the advanced guard.  For some weird reason it feels like I am back at Hogwarts seeing if I made the quidditch team.  Anyways, they have to include me, I mean I am Harry Potter's sister. I guess we will see tonight.

I am also scared about why Charlie was not looking or talking to me at all last night.  It is almost like he forgot about me when he was away in Romania.

******************

As of now we  are sitting in a order meeting with Charlie across from me whispering to Bill.  He still as not made eye contact with me or even spoken to me since he has gotten back from Romania.  Is he mad at me?  Dumbledore's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"Now for the advanced guard."  I sit up a little straighter hoping he picked me. I mean how could he not I am Harry's sister!

"The following will pick Harry up one week before school starts. Remus Lupin, Alastor Moody, Kingly Shackelbolt, Nyphadora Tonks, Elphias Doge, Hestia Jones, Sturgis Podmore, Emmeline Vance, and Aspen Potter."

Yes I got in! It takes me a second to process it but that means I get to see Harry. Dumbledore's voice cuts my thoughts off again.

"Yes, Aspen that means you will be able to meet Harry, however when he arrives here at the Order you will get to tell him your true identity, you must know we don't know how he will take the news.  So because of that,-" oh godric what now all I want is to be able to meet my brother, but let him finish speaking. "- you must wait a couple of days after he gets here to tell him your identity, and when you tell him you must also tell all the Weasleys and Hermione."

I just nod my head glad I finally get to meet my brother, I look to Paddy and Moony and they just smile at me excited I finally get to meet my brother.  

After that the Order meeting is done and Tonks and I decide to stay for dinner.

- Sorry it's been so long anyways here is another chapter, thanks for reading. Have a good Thanksgiving .