And He Does It Again (4)

Aspen's POV. (towards the end of Harry's third year, 20 years old.)

It has been almost a whole school year, and the ministry has still not caught Sirius.  

Tonks and I are walking into work and an auror I recognize but don't know the name of approaches us, I believe he works under Kingsley.

"Miss. Tonks and Mrs. Tonks, Sirius Black was caught last night at Hogwarts-" my heart sped up  at that moment "-but he escaped. Mr. Harry Potter and some of his friends claim that Black is innocent, but Severus Snape is saying that Sirius Black was using the confundus charm and  they have no idea what they are talking about."  He says this all really fast.

Tonks is the next person to speak.  "Whoa, can we please just talk to Kingsley, Mr. Wells" Ohhh so that is his name.

"Yes, Miss" he replies.

We followed him to Kingsley's office and saw Kingsley surrounded by paperwork.  When Kingsley looked up he noticed us and motioned for us to take a seat.

"So what do you guys want to know?" He asks.

"Can you just start from the beginning please?" I reply.

He explains it all to Tonks and I, "However he is not our main concern right this second," Kingsley says.

"Oh no, what now?" Tonks asks. Oh my gosh she can be so forgetful sometimes.

"The quidditch world cup and the Triwizard tournament," Kingsley replies.

"I still do not think that is a good idea," And boy was I right.

-Thanks for reading this, it is my first fanfiction ever and I hope yall like it.