I forgot...

Aspen's POV

*time skip of two months*

My voice has been coming back over the past couple of months, I can't speak too much but it's slowly getting better.  

Mine and Charlie's relationship is also growing greatly. 

Harry and the rest of the kids went back to Hogwarts a couple of days ago, I didn't really want him to go back though.  I trust Dumbledore, Minnie, and Sev with my life but I just had a feeling something bad was going to happen this year.  But in the midst of all bad there is also good, and although I feel as if this year will have bad I also think it will have a lot of good.

**************

"Hey Aspen you ready to go?" Charlie asked me stepping into my bedroom.

I nod my head wanting to save my voice for the meeting.  Paddy and Moony don't know I can talk yet, to think about it I don't think anyone but me Tonks and Charlie know, oh and maybe Bill.   

I pick up my bad and signal to Charlie and Tonks who was in the kitchen snacking on food because she just got off of work.  

"Come on Tonks" I say in a whisper.

"I'm hungryyyy"

"You know my mom will have a whole 6 course meal at the meeting" Charlie tells her with a grin.

"I forgot about that.... She makes the best meals Charlie" Tonks replies

Charlie and I lock eyes and start laughing, and with that we were off.