"of course"

Time skip to almost end of harry's sixth year

Aspen's POV;

 I just got out of an order meeting, apperntaly some member are needed at Hogwarts in a week from now. We don't know that much about why, just that Dumbledor is leaving for a few hours and wanted extra security to go. Obviously Bill, Tonks, Charlie, me and many others were more than willing to go. 

Since the meeting just ened and it was a Friday night many members stayed for dinner, as tomorow was a Saturday and not many worked on the weekends.

I had been chatting with Paddy and Moony when Charlie suggested that we go out to eat dinner since we hadn't been able to go on many dates recently with me getting back into work full time and making up for time I spent out. 

I immediately agreed to go quickly saying bye to everyone and telling Tonks where we were going and that I would see her later. 

Once we got out of headquarters Charlie grabbed my hand and apparated to a small diner. 

"Where are we?" I questioned not recognizing the area.

"Romania."

"WHAT"

"Yeah, this was my favorite place to eat after a long day of working with the dragons." 

"I hope it's good I am pretty hungry."

*******

"That was delisious, no wonder you came here" I say slightly laughing.

"Yeah, there is also a really pretty roof area we can go on before we leave. come on lets go."

"Haha okay."

When we got up there I went to look over the edge.

"Aspen" I hear from behind me I turn around and gasaped.

"I love you so much and I was wondering if you maybe wanted to spend the rest of your life with me? So aspen Lillian Potter will you marry me?" Charlie asks while on one knee with the most beautiful ring in his hand.

"Of course!" i say extreamly excited and I kiss him.

After spending a few more minitues on the roof I gasp "We have to tell everyone! Paddy, Monny, Minnie, Sev, Tonks, and your family!"

"Hahaha I guess we should alrighty, want to go back to headuarters to see who is still there?"

"YES!"

"Okay lets go" Chrlie says with a slight laugh.

And with that we aperate away.