Pain (31)

Right where the story left off.

Aspen's POV

It hurt.  It felt like my body was on fire, I could barley breath. I could not hold in the screams, it hurt so bad.  

Charlie's POV

I ran over to Aspen, she was screaming in pain.  It hurt me, I love her and I have not told her yet. She can't go.

I watch as she shakes and screams in my arms.  I notice tears are running down my face I look up and see Remus, Tonks and Kingsley standing there, their eyes all watery.  

"Do something!-" I say then my voice cuts off, "- Please I can't loose her."

I watch Kingsley send a Patronus to St. Mungos.  She has lost a lot of blood, as she was coughing and throwing it up.  She was getting more and more pale by the second.

Tonks' POV

She is my sister.  

She is there bleeding out and screaming in pain and I am just standing there, watching Charlie cry over her.  

I walk over and kneel on the other side of her that Charlie is not on, her screams stop shortly after.  Everyone in the room tenses when her screams stop.  All of us are afraid of the worst.  She passed out from blood loss.  Kingsley checked her pulse and said it was there just extremely weak.

Just then the doctors and nurses from St. Mungos arrived, made a stretcher appear and hurried off with her.  We followed until we could not anymore...

-A/N Sorry guys, soccer started this week, so it has been pretty hectic!

Question:  If you could bring back one person who died in the Harry Potter books who would it be?