If You Want To (20)

Charlie's POV

I am planning on asking Aspen out today.  I did not really want to in case she would say no but Bill is pushing me to do it saying she will say yes.  I kept seeing Bill and Tonks wink at me through out the Order meeting, so Bill has apparently let Tonks in on this too, and I don't know if that is bad or good thing.  

Now that the meeting is done I have to figure out when I am going to ask her out.  I want to do it in private because if my mom found out I was asking Aspen out she would annoy me so much.

Mom serves dinner and I can see how tired Aspen looks as I inspect her. All of the work  she is doing between the Order, being an Auror and all of her worrying about Harry must be wearing out on her.  

"Thanks for dinner Molly, but I must be going I have to work tomorrow." Aspen's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"Anytime dear, are you sure you would not like to stay for dessert?" Mom questions.

"Yes I am sure as I said I have to get up pretty early tomorrow.  Tonks are you coming yet?"  Aspen answers my mom and asks Tonks.

"No I will be coming in a few minutes." Tonks says with a smirk.

"Okay" Aspen says looking suspicious of something but then ends up shrugging it off and starts to walk out.

"I will walk you out."  I say and stand up.  Aspen just raises her eyebrow at me and then nods her head.  

As I a walking Aspen out it is awkwardly silent.  When we step outside Aspen says, "So I guess I should probably asperate from here."

"Willyougooutwithme?" I say really quickly hoping she caught what I said.

"Again please?" Aspen says with a curious look.  Dang it Charlie you messed this all up. Well here it goes again." Will you go out with me?"  I say slower I see a look of recognition cross her face.  She stands there for a moment and then asks, "Like on a date?"  If it is possible I get even more red.  

"If you want to." I say and she stands there for a minute then replies, 

"Just tell me when." She says with the most beautiful smile in the world.  I takes me a minute to realize she had said yes.  I get so excited I give her a huge hug without thinking about it.  Then realize what I was doing.

"Sorry, Sorry, I probably should not have do-" I was cut off by Aspen 

"Charlie it's fine, I have to go, owl me a date?"  Aspens asks.

" Y-yeah s-sure" I stutter.  Then she kisses me on the cheek and leaves. I just stand there for a few minutes then smile and say "Bye" to the empty air without noticing m cheesy smile.  

When I get back inside I try to wipe the smile off my lips but it is too hard. Tonks and Bill smirk and me as if to tell me 'told you'.  

Let's just say that night it took me a while to fall asleep.

- Hope you enjoyed.  This was defiantly my longest chapter yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote. 💕

-Question: Who is your favorite Harry Potter couple?