Back home (35)

Charlie's POV

Aspen is leaving St. Mungos today and I know she must be ready to get out of there.  The past couple of days the healers have been doing lots of scans to make sure the curse did not damage any other part of her body.  

Aspen has been able to keep down some smaller foods the past couple of days, which is part of the reason they are allowing her to go home.  

********************

We just flooed to Aspen and Tonk's apartment.   Toks said they had an extra bedroom in thee apartment that I could stay in until Aspen was much better if I wanted to.  I took the offer, so I plan on staying in the apartment with Aspen until she can go back to work which should be about a week or two.  

Aspen has been really quite since we got to the apartment.  I mean I know she can't talk but she is not making any effort to try and communicate.  

"Aspen you okay?" I question softly

she just looks at me smiles and nods her head, but I can tell her smile is fake.

**************** 

Later we are snuggled up on the couch watching what I learned was called a movie or something like that. (Tonks and Aspen have a TV in their house)  Me and Aspen have gotten a lot closer since she woke up.  even though she could not talk we could somehow still communicate pretty well.   Tonks got to the apartment with some dinner and told us about what was happening at the ministry.  I could tell Aspen was ready to go back to work sadly that might have to wait a little while.   

-Sorry it has been sooooo long since I updated this hopefully the next chapter will have a little bit of a better plot.