Memories (13)

Aspen's POV

It's now around mid-day and Molly should call us down for lunch any minute now.

It's been really nice catching up with Paddy (Sirius) and Moony (Remus) today. Ted (Mr. Tonks) has always been there for me like a father figure, but these two are like the crazy uncles.  I remember them staying with me when Harry was being born, and when he was little and mom, dad, and Harry were in hiding they would come get me and take me to the park, and do fun things because mom and dad could not.

"Aspen," I hear pulling me out of my train of thought.

"Yes?" I say as a tear rolls down my check that I was trying to keep in.

"Are you okay?" Sirius frantically says looking me over.

"Yeah it's just-" I pause for a moment letting another tear roll dome my face. "-memories."

Both of their faces drop.

"Sorry did not mean for that to kill the mood."

"No, We are sorry we were not there for you when you were growing up." Moony says with a sad smile.

We sit in silence for a second before hearing Molly call us for lunch.

"Guess we should go get some lunch while there is some left." I say forcing the happiness in my voice while wiping the tears that have fallen away.

"Yeah" Paddy and Moony said at the same time though it looked like their minds were else where.

************ 

When we got to the kitchen Molly hands us a plate with a warm grilled cheese sandwich and lots of other food on the table.

The only empty seat is the one next to Moony and across from Charlie Weasley.  When I sit down I see the twins wink at Charlie, and Charlie blushes and then glares at them.  I smile to myself and continue earing lunch.  After lunch we got ready for the meeting.

Charlie POV

I cannot believe the twins did that to me in front of her!!!!!!  I mean she is pretty, but in front of her, come on.