The Fork (21)

Aspen's POV

Me and Charlie had  our first date last week, since then we have had two more. I really like him, he is super friendly and nice. Charlie sadly has to leave yet again in one day.  

Today I am spending the day at Grimmald place because we have an order meeting tonight, and I want to spend more time with Charlie before he leaves.  Nobody except Bill, Tonks, and of course Charlie and myself know that we have gone on a couple of dates.  

It is currently lunch time and, me and Charlie are both in the kitchen preparing lunch for everyone.   We both thought we were alone so Charlie asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him after the order meeting, well turns out we were not the only people in the room.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ON A DATE????" Sirius screamed across the room. 

"Well I-" Charlie was cut off by Sirius.

"A DATE" He screams again. Then Sirius grabs the fork he was eating with and starts to chase Charlie around the kitchen with the fork.  I start to laugh as I am watching Charlie who really looks scared for his life being chased by a mad Sirius around the kitchen.

"Aspen don't just stand there and laugh, HELP." Charlie yells still running around the kitchen.  

'Sirius stop.-" I say between laughs. "SIRIUS Stop...." I trail off cause I am laughing so hard.

"You're suffering with me."  Charlie picks me up and starts running around with me on his soldiers.  

"What is happening in here." Molly walks in and scolds us. 

"Ummmmm well, you see-' Charlie says unsure. 

"Yes, I would like to know what is happening too." Sirius says because he know he will win, especially with Molly in here now.

"MeandAspenhavegoneonafewdates," Charlie says extremally quick.

"What are you talking about Charles, speak slower so we can understand you better." Molly syas in her motherly tone.

I laugh a little and Charlie gives me a death stare.

"Me and Aspen have gone on a few dates, and I just asked her on another one before I have to leave and go back to Romania.  "

"WAIT A SECOND YOU HAVE BEEN ON A FEW DATES!?!?!?!!?" Sirius screams at the top of his lungs.

"Well now the whole house knows." I reply grumpily.   

"Awwww that's so sweet, you know I never thought Charlie would have found a girlfriend quicker than Bill, and even if he did I thought it would be a dragon. " Molls says while hugging Charlie.

"Wait I never said I approved of this-" Sirius is cut short by Remus who seems to have been standing there during the whole conversation.

"But you do. Right?" 

"N-.  Fine I guess he is better than other boys.  But if you hurt her I will have a reason to go back to Azkaban." 

"Y-Yes s-sir." Charlie stutters looking relieved. By this point Molly had left and Remus was leaving the room while telling Sirius to hurry up. 

"Fine I'm coming." Sirius says as he is walking out, while keeping his eyes on Charlie the whole time.  Charlie looks like he is about to die under Sirius' death stare.

When Sirius leaves I just start laughing cause I cannot keep it in anymore.  Charlie just looks at me and rolls his eyes. Then we both lean in and have out first kiss.  

-Question: Out of the four maurders who do you enjoy the most?

Mine would have to be either Sirius or Remus or James I like them all.