Hopefully He Gets the Kiss (7)

Aspen's POV. (22 years old, she recently had a birthday but it is still Harry's fourth year.)

Right before the last event of the Triwizard Tournament:

Kingsley, Tonks, and I are going to go to Hogwarts and watch the last event, it is a huge maze with a variety of different obstacles.

I still cant believe they actually let Harry compete in the tournament, I mean come on the kid does not need 'eternal glory' as they say.  He already has enough and I know he did not put his name into the Goblet of Fire.  Of course, I cannot voice my opinion too much though because some people (Dumbledore, and Andy- as she wanted me to call her after I moved in) did not want people to know my last name and who I truly was.  I am completely fine with that too, I don't want to be in the publics eye more than I have to be with my job.  

When we get there we talk to Mad Eye a little before the event starts, he was acting a little strange but it was problem just the stress of being a teacher at Hogwarts getting to him.  The minister walks up, and everyone sits down and slowly gets more quiet. 

"Before we start I would like to recognize three people who helped me so much with this task, and I would like to let them know how much we apricate them-" Oh no Tonks Kinsley and I looked at each other "-Miss. Aspen Tonks, Mr. Kingsley Shackbolt, and Miss. Nyphadora Tonks."  we all stood up but as we were I noticed Tonks tips of her hair turning red because she was called by hey last name.  After we stood up we all sat down very quickly because none of us liked all the attention.

***********************

1 hour and 30 minutes later:

Two of the Champions have been pulled out of the maze by now, but Harry and Cedric Diggory are still in the maze. 

"Where are they, they should be back by now" Tonks asks worriedly.

At that moment they show up.  Cedric Diggory died because Voldemort killed him, oh no this is going to be a really long week with a lot of paper work.  On top of that we found out that and Death Eater was disguised and Mad eye.  I just hope that man gets a dementors kiss.

This was my longest one I think

Thank you for sticking with me this is my first ever fanfiction!