Chill Out Man (17)

Charlie's POV

August 3rd 

It's the day I go back home, as I am getting up I cannot help but think about how excited I am to go back.  It's not just to see my family though, I am excited talk to Bill about asking Aspen out.  I am also exited to see Aspen (hopefully she is there) at the order meeting tonight.  This was what was running through my head as I was packing and getting ready to leave this morning.

**************************

When I got to the Burrow my mom ran up to me and hugged me, and may I also add she was squeezing the life out of me in the process.  

"Come on let's go to Grimmauld Place, the rest of the family is there and I am sure they would like to see you. Come, come."  She says extremely fast, not giving me a chance to speak.

*****************

When we got there I saw all of my family, except Percy of course, that idiot.  They all hug me and say hello.

"How is our lover boy doing?" Fred and George say at the same time.

"What do you mean?" I say a little to quickly.  They just laugh and walk away. Bill is last to greet me.

"Hey can I talk to you alone in a few minutes?" I ask him.

"Sure?"  he says giving me a questioning look.

*****************

After a few minutes, Bill got us by ourselves, and we sat down.

"So what did you need to to talk about?" He questions.

"Well I think I like this girl,  but-" Bill cuts me off.

"Cut the crap.  Everyone knows you like Aspen except you and her." Bill says bluntly.

"Wha-"

"Charlie everyone knows, I think even Ron is starting to figure it out. And you know how clueless he is."

"Wait so it is that obvious."

"Yes" he replies extremely fast.

"So does she like me? I mean I can't like her and do something about it if she does not like me back! Oh gosh what do I do? I am probably making a fool out of myself right now." I say stressed.

"Chillllllll. I know she likes you, she is just a little better at hiding it than you, but not too much ya'll both suck at hiding it." Bill says while laughing.

"It's not funny, Should I ask her out? Never mind it's still probably to early." I say still stressing.

"Charlie chill, just ask her out for tea or butterbeers tomorrow and just get to know her more.  Then maybe you can ask her out, but I would suggest to get Sirius' permission first." Bill replies

"Okay that's probably a good idea. Yeah I will ask her out tomorrow."

-Sorry guys, just Charlie today no Aspen but she should be here in the next chapter.  Hope you are having a good week!😊😊