Hit (30)

Aspen's POV

We apperate into the Ministry where all the kids were fighting, right when we get there every Order member frees a kid the death eaters were holing and starts fighting.  I go and help Harry fight Lucius Malfoy. 

While in the middle of fighting Malfoy, I take in the rest of my surroundings knowing where everyone is at all times.  This is something that being and Auror has taught me, but I'm exhausted from not getting enough sleep and I can feel myself getting sloppier and sloppier.  

Sirius POV

Me and Tonks are in the middle of fighting Bellatrix and one of us is able to hit her with a body blind curse.

Me and Tonks turn around and I see Aspen fighting sloppily, which is very unlike her.  Aspen is a good at dueling and has lots of experience with it, Tonks notices this too.  

"She needs a break she is exhausted from work!" Tonks says

I just nod my head and turn away from Tonks and look to Aspen just to see her tell Harry something, then get hit by a curse from Lucius Malfoy.

Remus' POV

I am in the middle of fighting a death eater I don't know the name of, I end up stunning him and turning around.  Just as I turn around I see Aspen get hit by a curse from Lucius Malfoy, and fall down screaming in pain. Tears come to my eyes immediately and the Harry screams too.  The fighting had stopped around us and Charlie Weasley was running up towards her.  He was grasping her shaking, bloody body crying.  

I'm frozen to my spot for a second. until Charlie looks up at me and screams for me to help her.

Harry looks up from his sister's body and sees Lucius Malfoy running away, and Harry chases him.  

"SIRIUS-" He looks startled that I am screaming at him "-HARRY" I warn him to go get Harry and he does go after him, but not before looking at aspen's screaming body before he does.  

-A/N Sorry I left you on a cliff hanger, not really.  Sorry I have not posted much this week, but I hope to have another one soon!

Question: Do you have another fandom/ favorite book series that you like?

I like the Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, and the Divergent Series!