Week or Two (34)

Charlie's POV

The Healers came and did a scan today. They needed to see what Aspen's condition was. 

They were in her room for around one hour before one of them came out. I listened to what he said very closely, but every word just slipped out of my head until half way through his analysis. 

"... She will most likely wake up in the next month or two-" My head perks up when I hear the Healer say this, "- however the scan today showed us two areas of her body where something is wrong. The places are her stomach and her throat area, we do not know exactly what part of these areas are wrong or to what extant." The doctor finishes.

"Thank you so much." Sirius Remus and I all say at the same time.

We then go into the room.  Later that day my mum comes in,

"Charlie dear I know that you want and stay next to Aspen, but you need to come home and get some rest." Bill then walks in, me and Bill were always close almost as close as the twins are.  I also knew that Bill and Aspen had gotten close over the time they were both in the Order.

Bill speaks " I know you are most likely going to say no to mom, but when aspen wakes up and sees you, she is going to see a tired and starting to stink 23 year old man! So if you just go with mom home, shower, sleep, and eat a meal or two, I will stay right here by her beside until you get back."

I sigh knowing he has me on this one. " Fine I will go home for a day but I am coming back tomorrow morning." 

Mum looks happy and starts dragging me out of St. Mungo's, but not before I could place a kiss on the top of Aspen's head.  When we stepped outside the sun blinded me and I realized just how long I had been inside St. Mungo's.

Sirius POV

After we got the news from  the Healer today me and Remus both kissed Aspen on the head and headed to number 12 Grimmald Place to write Harry a letter.  Although my name had been cleared and I cold legally 'adopt' Harry Dumbledore explained to me that he needed to stay with his aunt and uncle at least half of the summer in order to keep Lily's protection on him.  I agreed only because I want him safe as long as he can be, and Remus convinced me to.

Dear Harry,

Today the Healers performed another scan on Aspen, they said she should wake in another 1-2 weeks.  They said two main area's showed up on the screen as being injured her throat area and her stomach. 

Remember it is not your fault she is injured because I know if you are anything like either of your parents you are worrying right now.

She would not want you to be worrying about her.

Love,

Padfoot

(Well I guess I can now just sign Sirius)

Tonks POV

Charlie wrote me a letter today and told me what the Healers said, I was so excited I started jumping around my office... and then I tripped, luckily it was just Kingsley and I in the room.  I am so glad Aspen will be awake soon.  Tonight is the first night I will be able to rest in three weeks.

A/N - Hope yall are well don't forget to vote!

What is your favorite movie?