"...Know Aspen?" (22)

Aspen's POV 

-One week later

Tonight the advanced guard is going to get Harry, I'm super excited.  It's been pretty  boring since Charlie left, all I have been doing is work, order meetings, and sleeping.  

"Potter come on we are leaving" Moody growls at me. 

"Okay, Okay I'm coming." I reply, and we are off.

***************

As we are flying back from picking up Harry, I cannot believe how big he is. (Okay, that sounded a little weird).  I have not seen him since he was one, and I cannot wait to tell him who I am, I just hope he realizes why I was not a part of his life and he is not mad at me.  

We land and walk inside, after Harry reads the note Dumbledore wrote.  

Once we are inside and seated, Molly leads Harry to go upstairs.  

"He looks just like James. Does he  not?" Remus asks me.  I just nod my head scared if I open my mouth I might break down.

"Hey, at least he is here now and you can tell him soon who you really are." Sirius says.

"Not until it is necessary" Molly butts in "Remember what Dumbledore said."

"Molly, Dumbledore says a lot of things. It's hard to keep up with all the things he says but I do know that he said Aspen could tell Harry who she is, his sister." Sirius replies getting frustrated.  

"Well it would do you good to remember them." Molly says then goes to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner for everybody.

**************

Harry's POV (Did not expect that did you, well it's okay cause I did not either)

After my little rant, me Hermione and Ron start talking about what they know about the Order, but I have a question.

"Do either of you guys know Aspen? She came to help pick me up." I ask

"Yeah, she and Charlie went on a few dates-" Ron starts but is cut off quickly by Hermione.

"That is not what he meant, honestly Ronald.  All we know is that she is a auror for the ministry and I think she is somehow related to Tonks." Hermione answers after scolding Ron.

"Are you guys talking about Aspen?" Ginny walks in questioning.

"Hi Ginny." I say

"Hi Harry, so are you."

"Yes in fact we are, do you know if she is related to Tonks?" Hermione asks her. 

"Not sure. Come on the twins found a way we can listen to the meeting." Ginny says walking out of the room.

We just look at each other and follow.

**************

"Kids wash up dinner." We all hear Molly call a few minutes later.

-Hope ya'll are staying healthy!!!!

Who is your favorite Order member???