Ugggggh (15)

Aspen's POV

Charlie has been gone a week now.  I am missing him a little. Wait what no I am not what am I even thinking.  I mean he is really sweet, and funny, and cute, and handsome, and intelligent, and uggggggggh why am I even thinking about him I should be focusing totally on work and the order.  Yup that is all that matters just work and the order, not Charlie he is just some random dude I know from school, and a cute one at that. Uggggggggggh I don't understand why I am thinking about him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie's POV

It's been I week science I left headquarters to go back to work.  I am missing Aspen soooo much, but I don't understand why she is just some girl from when I went to school. But she is so smart, and pretty, and nice, and uggggh I just miss her. But I don't have feelings for her right? I just miss her because we hung out and she was a good friend. Right? I mean I have never liked a girl before sure, I have had fake girlfriends just to keep my mom off my back, but dragons have always been my top priority, and it will stay like that.  Right?

-Sorry for the break, this was sort of a filler chapter to update you on how they feel about each other as of now.  Hope you are enjoying.

-HEY what's up it's me, the editor!!! I've been commenting throughout the story 😂. She doesn't know I'm typing this.

            Luv, WetWaffles ✌️

I know now🤣

11/9/2020