Chapter 11

I stand in the elevator as the doors close with my black dress that stopped right above my knees, coat draping over my shoulders along with my hair. I press the button for the sixth floor, looking down at my size six and a half, white Doctor Marten boots. The elevator rises, I pull my bag over my shoulders.

The doors to the elevator open. I put a smile on my face after taking a deep breath and stepping out of the elevator.  I push the doors to the BAU open with my foot.  As I walk in, eyes go on me.  Elle, Spencer and Derek look up from their desks in surprise.  Elle licks her lips and smirks, looking back down at her desk. I notice Hotch leaning against the doorway of his office with an eyebrow raised at me, I give him a smile and wave.

"Someone looks different today" Derek says as he looks me up and down smirking.  I keep my smile on my face, ignoring his comment. Spencer, still with his eyes on me.  "And in a good mood too, huh?"

"Wonder why..."  Elle mutters under her breath.  I had a date with her that night, I was so excited to see her again since our last date went really well.

"What was that, Greenaway?"  Derek takes a glance at Elle, he was suspicious of Elle.  She shakes her head, looking down at her desk.

Ignoring them, I sit at my desk, my smile not leaving my face as I continue to think about my date with Elle.  I blush to myself while I picture her arms around me, pulling me to her.

Derek noticed me blushing to myself, "Does someone have a date tonight?"  He raises an eyebrow at me as I look him in the eye, trying to hide my surprise.

Before I can respond, Penelope walks our way after overhearing Derek.  "Date?  Who has a date?"  She pauses and glances at my sleeveless black dress.  "Does Hallie have a date?!"  F*ck.

"No, I don't..." My voice shaking, nervous again.  Penelope and Derek look at each other, unconvinced.  Elle laughs at the situation I was found in.

"So who is the lucky guy or girl?"  Penelope asks eagerly, wanting to know.  Derek and Elle waiting for what I'm going to say next. (OKAY BI-SEXUALSSS)

I lean back in my chair, "It's no one!"  I partly give in to the hopeful expressions on Penelope and Derek's face, admitting I have date.  Elle nods her head lightly, raising an eyebrow and smirking at me.

"So there is someone!  I won't push you to say more but I better be hearing the details after!"  Penelope says patting me on the shoulder with a smile before walking away. 

I laugh softly noticing Derek looking at me.  "I assume you're not going to tell me either, Rodriguez."  Derek smirks at me.

I lean forward towards Derek, "Nope."  I wink at Derek as I sit up straight in my chair.  Derek laughs and shakes his head.

"Message received.  Aren't you lucky that Hotch doesn't have us on a case today?"  I roll my eyes at him. 

Then Spencer catches my eyes.  I turn to him, he looks disappointed, hurt maybe.  He was upset that I had a date and it wasn't him.

Elle looks me in the eye then mouths "bathroom"  I smirk at her.  I bite my lip softly as I start to get up, I drop my coat over my chair.

I start walking to the bathroom when I walk straight into JJ's shoulders.  I almost fall back but JJ's hand quickly stops me, holding me by my shoulder.

I hadn't spoken to her since the night she kissed me.  "I'm sorry, I didn't see you."  I say softly as she makes eye contact with me.  She quickly looks me up and down.

"Mhmm, don't worry about it.  Never seen you in a dress before."  She says, her hand still on my shoulder.  "You look really good..."  JJ trails off her sentence and licks her lips.

I give her a small smile and walk away, towards the bathroom, rolling my eyes.  I push open the door, Elle leaning against the sink arms crossed.  "So you waited for me here?"  I walk over to her as she uncrosses her arms, smiling lightly.

"Yes, and I saw your little moment with JJ."  Elle's smile slightly fading away.

"Are you jealous, Greenaway?"  I lightly smirk at her.  I pull her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Do I have a reason to be?"  Elle raises an eyebrow at me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Not at all, I only have eyes for you."  I say softly and kiss her cheek.

"Yeah and she only has eyes for you.  I get it but..."  A sour facial expression takes over Elle's face as she stops speaking.

"But what?" I ask, kissing Elle's cheek again.

"But you're mine" Elle's voice was stern, her words possessive—in a good way—my cheeks heat up lightly.

She had a soft smile on her face as we made eye contact.  We got lost in each other's eyes, Elle slowly leaning in.  "Elle, we shouldn't..."

"One kiss won't hurt, babyy"  There it was again, the name I had missed hearing roll off her tongue.  I don't let another second go by before I kiss her.

She pulls me closer to her, my legs in between her thighs.  Her arms around my shoulders, holding me close.  Our lips not breaking away, Elle gently bites down on my bottom lip.  I continue to kiss her.

Elle and I pull away, our eyes instantly locking.  Elle smirks on her face and I bite my bottom lip.  I clear my throat before I can fall deeper into the trance Elle has me in, "W-we should probably go back..."  Elle laughs and nods.

We walk out of the bathroom together going to our desks.  Derek looks up at us, raising an eyebrow.  "What took you ladies so long?"

Elle and I look at each other, smirking and trying to hold in our laughter.  "Lady troubles." Elle winks at me.  I finally break out laughing as I sit back in my desk.

"Aww Hallie, you know I would've helped you with that" Derek smirks at me, his suggestive comment makes my eyes roll.

"Not that you'll ever get a chance, hot shot."  I look Derek in the eye and wink. I return to my work, praying the day goes by quickly.

"Well what can I say, a man can dream"  Derek laughs to himself. I eye roll at him as I laugh.
——