Chapter 28

!!Warning: No smut but includes degrading names!!

I watched as Elle filled out her paperwork instead of doing my own.  The way she tapped her pen when she was unsure of what to write, the way her lips were slightly parted, how she would lick her lips after taking a sip of her coffee. She bit her bottom lip and tapped her pen, oh gosh.  I hate to admit it, but the way she bites her lip is just enough to turn me on. 

Before I know it, I'm getting up and walking to her desk.  She looks up at me with a small smile as I stand in front of her desk.  I take her hand and try to pull her up out of her chair, silently.  Elle stands up in confusion, "Is everything alright?"  She asks and I give her a small nod before pulling her hand, walking with her to the bathroom.  She laughs as we make it to the bathroom door, "You okay?"

I open the door, she follows behind.  I lock the door turn around to face Elle who is still confused.  Immediately, I crash my lips onto Elle and back her into the wall. One of her hands goes on the back of my head to keep me close, the other goes around my waist.  She turns me over so my back is pressed against the wall instead of hers without removing her lips from mine.

Before I can deepen the kiss, she pulls away.  She smirks and raises an eyebrow, "Couldn't wait until after work, angel?"  I look away from her eyes, she laughs softly and tilts my head back so I look at her.  "Too bad, you have to wait." Elle brushes her finger along my bottom lip with her hand that cups my cheek.  A whine escapes my mouth from her touch, a whine that I can't hide.  Elle chuckles, "Very needy today, aren't we?"

"No, I am not."  I try to make my voice stern but it comes off in a whiney tone.  Elle laughs again and leans in towards my ear.  She nibbles my earlobe gently, causing me to let out a small whine.

"Such a horny slut," She whispers in my ear.  I take a deep breath. "You will wait until later for me.  Is that clear?"  She pulls away from my ear, smirking.  How can I wait if you keep turning me on?

"Y-Yes, clear."  I whisper.  She removes her hand from my face and pulls away from me. I lean back against the wall as she unlocks the door and walks out. I let out a deep breath, "Stop being needy, Hallie. And stop being horny at work..." I whisper to myself.

I take another deep breath before walking to the door. I hurry out the bathroom and head to my desk. Just don't look at Elle, don't look at her. I clear my throat and sit in my desk, while avoiding looking at Elle. "You alright, Hallie?" Derek asks from his desk. I look up from the papers at my desk and nod my head.

I continue working on my paperwork.  "Hello lovelies!"  I look up to see Penelope coming over to our desks. 

"What's up babygirl?" Derek says, I eye roll at him.

"Karaoke party at my place today!"  Penelope says with a big smile.  "Ooo Hallie you can bring Elle as your date!" She looks at me. 

I feel my face blush slightly and a small smile comes on my face. "We'll be there," I look back down on my desk with a smile. And suddenly I'm not horny anymore. Penelope continues talking with Derek and I get up from my desk.

I have a smile on my face as I approach Elle's desk. "Elle..." I whisper softly, trying to hold back my excitement. She looks up at me with a smirk. "Garcia's having a karaoke party and I was wondering...." I start trailing off my sentence. What the fuck, Hallie? You're already dating her, why is it so hard to ask her out?

"Wondering...?" Elle asks with a smile. She stands up at her desk, we are face to face with each other.

"I-I was wondering if you'll go with me—together as a couple..." My voice comes out in a stutter, nice one Hal.

Elle smiles and nods her head. "Sure! What time should I pick you up?"

I raise an eyebrow, "Oh well I was going to—"

She puts her index finger against my lips, "No no, I'm picking you up." Elle says.

I move her finger from my lips, "You always pick me up, come on," I pout my lips and give her puppy dog eyes.  "Please let me pick you up.  Please?"

She shakes her head, "No. What time should I pick you up?" Come on Elle give in to my pouting face!

I roll my eyes at Elle and cross my arms.  "Elle, Just let me pick you up!"

She leans in, "You just don't know when to stop being a brat, do you?"  Elle whispers in my ear, her voice sending chills everywhere. "I'm picking you up and that's final." I nod my head before turning around to walk to my desk.  What happened to not being turned on?
———
Later that day...

I sit down on my couch with my lacy black dress that ends at the middle of my thigh, waiting for Elle. Oh crap I forgot got to do my makeup! I hurry over to my bedroom and take out my makeup from the dresser. I put on dark red lipstick and some mascara, eh I don't need too much. Carefully, I take my hair out from the loose ponytail, letting the curls I made with the curling iron come out. I giggle at the tight curls before gently combing them to make them looser.

Just as I'm finished getting ready, I hear a knock at the door. Yay! Elle's here! A smile forms at my mouth as I put on my high heeled boots. I run over to the door and smile before opening it. Elle looks me up and down, causing a small blush to form.  Her brown hair drapes over her red leather jacket that covers her light sweater.  We stand there in silence, looking at one another.

Elle decides to speak up, "You look beautiful, angel."  I smile and take her hand in mine.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I say before we walk outside hand in hand, locking the door behind us.

We decided to walk to Penelope's home since she didn't live too far from my house. I shivered as the cold hair brushed against my shoulders, good job forgetting your sweater. Elle stopped walking in the middle of the sidewalk, "Here, take my jacket." She says as she takes off her leather jacket.

"Elle, I can't take your jacket" I shake my head. She refuses to listen and puts her red leather jacket over my shoulders, I roll my eyes at her.

She raises her eyebrows, "What did I say about being a brat?" She whispers. I feel her warm breath on my cheeks as she talks. I gulp down the salvia in my throat. "That's what I thought, slut." She scoffs before starting to walk again. Holy shit.

Tonight's going to be one crazy night...
——