Chapter 34

A picture of her hands because yes💕
Continuing from Chapter 33*
——

I sit near the back of the jet, Derek sitting across from me.  Spencer, JJ, and Hotch sleeping near the front of the jet.  Elle in the bathroom, Gideon admiring out the window.  I continue doodling flowers and other plants on my small notepad.

I jump in my seat as Derek comes over and snatches my notepad, "What do we have here?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes at him, "Give that back!" I stand up in front of him, going on my tiptoes to try and reach the notepad out of his extended arm.

He looks over my sketches with his arms still extended above him, "Ooo Hallie has some drawing skills!" I try my best to reach my notepad but can't. "Elle, look at Hallie's notepad," Derek says as he tosses Elle my notepad.

I turn around, Elle coming from the bathroom and catching my notepad in her hand. "Give it back!" I run over to Elle.

She smirks as she extends her arm above, my notepad in hand.  "You're not getting this back missy!" She laughs.  I place one of my hands on her shoulder to stabilize myself before jumping and trying to reach my notepad. 

She leans in towards my ear. "If you keep rubbing against my body like that, I won't be able to control what it does in response." Elle whispers.  I quickly take a step back, taking my hand off her shoulder.  She smirks before lowering her arm.

I roll my eyes as she looks at my drawings.  I turn around, Derek slouching in my seat, dozing off.  I shake my head, "Typical" I whisper.

Elle's arms wrap around my waist from behind, pulling my back into her chest. She kisses a spot behind my ear, "I love you, angel." She whispers, a smile forms on my face.

"I love you too," I whisper back, turning around to face her. I gently push her into the seat behind her, earning a small gasp from her. I raise an eyebrow before straddling her lap.

Her eyes lock on mine, one of her hands going to my hips.  I take her other hand and can't help but admire it.  The soft skin, perfectly lengthened fingers, her perfect nails, the warmth, her veins faintly showing.  God I really want them-

"You have a thing for hands?" Elle whispers, taking me away from my not-so-innocent thoughts.  I quickly drop her hand and shake my head.  She raises an eyebrow.

"Yes," I admit.  She's about to say something but I finish up my sentence, "But not any hands just your hands."

She smirks, her hand grips my hip slightly tighter.  Her other hand goes to the collar of my shirt, bringing me close as her eyes don't leave mine.  "That pretty little pussy of yours is lucky we are on the jet right now." She whispers, her lips tickle mine. 

I immediately crash my lips to hers, tasting her cherry chapstick.  She her hand grips my neck as my lips move along hers, I moan faintly in the kiss.  I slide my tongue in her mouth, fighting for dominance.  Her grip on my neck gets tighter as she pulls her lips away from mine.  

Her cold hard stare only turning me on more.  "Just for that, you're not getting my hands in you later."  She whispers.  I roll my eyes at her, so much for trying to be dominant.  "Don't roll your eyes at me." 

Ignoring her statement, I lay my head on her breasts—What can I say?  They are comfortable—Her arms wrap around my back, bringing me closer against her.  She kisses the top of my head, "I love you."

I giggle softly, "I love you too."
——

Cute lil fluff before something shitty happens. Love that 😍