Wednesday & Thursday.

Several days passed and Angela was satisfied with Jane's progress so she left Monday afternoon.  Jane arrived at Maura's office.  Maura checked on Jane and said Monday she could return to desk duty and made a referral for her to begin physical rehab starting tomorrow.  Maura took off her dr.coat. Jane asked, "was I your last appt for the day.? I am hungry lets go get dinner my treat at the
Daily Robber. We will have to go in your mercedes because I had. Taxi drop me off. I still get a little loopy with the pain medication." Jane directed Maura to the Daily Robber.  MAURA LAUGHED WHEN SHE REALIZED IT WAS CONNECTED TO THE POLICE STATION.  SHE NOW UNDERSTOOD THE NAME BEHIND IT. 
Angela was still working and was glad to see the two of them.  "MA before you ask, I can return to desk duty next week and start physical therapy tomorrow. MA I would like my regular but instead of a beer, a strawberry milkshake. Maura reviewed the menu and ordered a side salad, tea and fish n ' chips in beer batter which Harry  couldn't screw up. It was a family recipe .  Several officers came up to their table to say hi. She introduced them to Maura. They enjoyed thr conversation,  Jane paid and Maura left a hefty tip for Angela. 

Jane and Maura returned to Jane's condo.  Jane offered Maura some wine which caught her off guard. She had Jane pegged just as a beer drinker. Maura finished off the bottle and got up and instantly lost her footing. Jane caught her with her good hand."Maura  I cannot allow you to drive and I cannot drive still because I just took my pain med." Maura stated, " I  don't drive when U drink too much, I  was going to call an uber. " " Nonsense come with me so I can get you a change of clothes. You can sleep in my bed. The bed is a king - even if you sleep wild, I won't get hurt." Maura changed.  They both layed down and conversed for awhile before they passed out.  Jane woke up to us the restroom and take her med pain. It took her a little longer to get up. Maura was a cuddler when she falls asleep. Jane went to the restroom, took her pain med and went back to bed. Once she was settled in the bed, Maura cuddled again with Jane. Jane smiled and didn't move away. She fell back to sleep with Maura cuddling her. Maura was embarrassed when she woke up. She realized she was cuddling Jane and Jane was slightly snoring in a low tone. Maura went in the kitchen and made them coffee and breakfast.  Jane woke up to the aroma of food and coffee. Jane washed up and took her pain medication. Maura apologized for cuddling her. "Maura if you make breakfasts like this, you can stay whenever you want and cuddle me. Is it possible for you to lower the dosage of the pain med.? You said I am healing well." She called in Jane's new prescription to  Jane's pharmacy.  Maura cleaned up. Jane said, " Maura don't worry about the clothing. I have more the enough Boston pd shirts and shorts. "You can borrow some booties so you don't have to drive in heels with shorts on. I wouldn't want you to get pulled over and they saw you in shorts and heels." THANKS, I  will see you next Wednesday. If you have any problems with the medication,  page me. I left my contact
information on the kitchen counter.  Maura dropped off Jane with Joe Friday at her neighborhood pharmacy and left.
Jane returned took a nap,  before her Frost came by to take her to her physical therapy. He offered, since it was his day off. He saw Jane as an older sister. Her family took a liking to him immediately as her MA was with Maura.  She finished her therapy and was sore. She took her pain med after showering and went to sleep for the night. Jane woke up the next day too tired and sore to walk Joe Friday.  She called Frankie and asked him to do it. Frankie happened to be at the hospital closing out a case when he saw Maura. Frankie said he was leaving to go walk Joe Friday because Jane was still sore and too tired to walk him. MAURA was concerned.  Frankie do you mind if I do that instead. I am medically concerned for Jane. I can do an exam to see why she still is tired even with her recent med change. Maura wasn't violating HIPPA since he was her medical connect person and she gave her only permission to release any information to him. Maura picked up some dinner. She had her medical bag and had already taken several days off to unwind and relax. She knocked on the door. Jane opened it and her facial features were odd looking.  She told Jane to sit down and she examined her.
"Jane I am going to cancel your physical therapy for now and changing your return date to work for another two weeks maybe. I brought us dinner from my favorite bistro. Afterwards, I am going to pack you a bag and we will take Joe Friday with us to my home. I want you to fully relax and I know at my house you will be because you won't know where things are. I am not taking no for an answer. Your other option is to be admitted to the hospital.  You chose which option?" Maura that really isn't option. Let me call Frankie while you so generously pack a bag for me." Jane updated Frankie and asked him to tell cavanaugh and the team but MA is not to be told."
Jane was in awe of Maura's home in high security neighborhood.  Maura could see her expression.  Jane I come from money and my Nani left this place to me in her will.  Maura got her settled in the guestroom which was near hers. Maura changed the bandages.  They both fell asleep. Jane woke up screaming as she does once in awhile from a bad dream from a horrific time when she was kidnapped and brutally tortured. Maura wrapped her robe around herself since she slept in the nude.
Jane apologized for waking her up. Jane was comfortable in telling her about the attack. Maura was aware a little about it because or her scar tissues on her hands and why was written in her medical file.
Maura went downstairs to get her some Fiji water. Maura was getting up to go back to her bed. Jane grabbed her hand, "please stay, I have difficulty sleeping when I have these nightmares. " "Jane come to my room, my bed is bigger for both of us to sleep comfortably and if you need the restroom its closer than the one in the hallway. I should of had you in my room from the get go, but I was trying to give you privacy." Maura changed into silk pjs since Jane and her was sleeping together.  Maura told her I sleep in the nude.  It didn't takeMaura to cuddle with me again. I just smiled and fell asleep.