10 year Wedding Anniversary

Maura and our mothers did all the planning for our ten year anniversary at Constance Country Club in France.  I got use to the elitist lifestyle but Maura and I stayed humble. Our past several summers were going to third world countries working on projects to improve their livelihoods.  Our mothers new how important our charity work was. Constance paid for fifty guests from several countries we went to to attend wedding and enjoy in the week long festivities.  Constance did not spare any expense.  Our guests were enjoying their accommodations and constance made sure each person had ten thousand dollars to use in France with one condition.  The funds could not be sent back to their homelands. She wanted them to enjoy their time in France. Maura and I didn't know about our surprise guests.  We enjoyed the party more because of our special guests.  Our  reverend was flown in for us to recite our vowels. This time are attire was lay back.  Our mothers considered how are guests from other countries.  They didn't want them to feel out of place.

Jane and I both loved seeing the improvement that Constance was making,  not being so snobbish. Maura knew Hope had a hand in that since did alot of her medical projects in third world countries.   We danced, socialized  and ate alot of good Cuban food. We stayed beyond the hour we were suppose to.

The next day we, the Rizzoli, Isles, Martin family and our friends went on several coach busses to explore France and eat lots of French Food.  We did this for an entire week before everyone flew back to their homelands.