Jane's Psychiatric appt

Jane asked me to attend this appointment so we can discuss our new relationship with Dr. Lintz.
Dr. Lintz gave us some individual and couple assignments and we would return in two days to discuss it. We went back to Jane's went for a jog and stopped at a coffee shop. We ordered some coffee and started on the couple assignment. We figured to do that in a public setting so we could only focus on the assignment. We stayed there for two hours, drank several cups of coffee and had a huge blueberry muffin.

We paid the bill and headed back to Jane's. Jane's MA was inside cooking and doing Jane's laundry. She saw my laundry but left it alone because she knew ai probably had alot of my items dry cleaned.
"Ah MA you are here." " Where else would I be when you didn't answer my calls, your jeep is here, and no Joe Friday." "MA Maura and I went for a drive and we couldn't make it back safely so we stayed at a breakfast Bed and Breakfast. The cell service was down so I couldn't call you like I had promised. As soon as the roads were cleared, we came back. MA I am a grown woman and can do things on my own but thanks for caring about me." I made an early dinner. I look like I interrupted something so I will talk to you later. " Before I had a chance to respond she was gone. Maura felt awful. "Jane our necks were not covered and she probably noticed our new hickeys." "Ah crap, I am not sure how MA will deal with me seeing a woman even someone as wonderful as you. She always wanted me to marry a doctor, lol, but she saw it as male doctor. I am not sure how she will deal with me dating you." We finished the dinner that Angela so kindly cooked for her and Jane, but I got to enjoy it instead. I felt awful because my presence ruined this for them. Jane reassured her not to worry about it but suggested tomorrow night we stay at my place so Angela wouldn't walk in on us. I wasn't mad or disappointed in Jane as she assumed. I knew this was still new to her and would take her time to come out to her family and friends. We went to bed after we finished our individual assignments. Tonight was definitely included in my assignment.