The day after we made love

Jane and I woke up to the rain still pouring.  We decided to stay another night because the news said some of the roads had fallen trees and mudslides.  Some of the local boutiques and various other stores were open still in the rain. We went shopping for clothes for each to get us through the storm.

Jane picked me out some clothes that I normally would not have purchased for stormy weather. We returned to our room to get ready for small restaurant we saw on our walk. Since the two of us were not driving,  we decided to drink more. We finished eat and drinking and we paid for our own meals at my persistence, since I knew Maura wouldn't let me pay for the entire meal. We laughed at our clumsiness on the way back to the bed and breakfast.  We entered the and jumped on the bed. We stayed up til after midnight never changing after our dinner. Our heads were still slightly spinning and definitely throbbing from last night liquor consumption.  We decided to call downstairs and order a very light breakfast with coffee and orange juice. Maura handed me a glass of water and two tylenol. We finally took a shower in the communal shower area and returned back to our room. We both were missing showers and bathtubs that were not communal. We played some card games and trivia game. I was SHOCKED on the vast knowledge of my opponent. We ate dinner and fell asleep.
We left the next day and eager to get out of this stormy weather and back to Jane's condo.