Baseball treat

My goal was to make Jane as relaxing as possible. I told her to dress relaxed and bring a jacket.  We arrived in front of the ball park.  Jane just shook her head and gave me a hug.  Jane was more vocal at a stadium when her favorite team was playing. She purchased me her favorite player jersey Ruiz and a baseball cap. "Maura we will be going to more games, so we have to get you to look right." When she returned with some beers, hotdogs and a big finger for me, I felt like a little kid. "Thank you Jane, I wanted the day to be for you, but you made it about me too. Thank you." I gave her a big hug. While leaving the stadium and came across another one of her ex, Tim, with his wife Cindy. She spoke to him briefly. I could tell his wife wasn't too thrilled in seeing Jane. While driving home, Jane explained that there relationship ended badly. Cindy use to be a good friend of hers but that all changed when she went to surprise him at his apartment with Chinese for two. She had a key to his place and heard some screaming and a woman saying big daddy just like that. Jane said she opened the bedroom door to find Cindy being screwed by Tim.  She poured the two 32 oz of ice cold sodas on them and stormed out. She hasn't seen either of them since that day which was over five years ago.

We stopped her place to pick up her mail, check on her place and pack more clothing.  I suggested for her to bring some swim wear.
Upon returning, she unpacked her clothing in the guest room and changed into her black two piece bikini.  I came out in a blue polka dot bikini with sunscreen and two towels. We swam for awhile.  This helped Jane with her rehab too. Frankie came over with Frost and dropped Jane's jeep for her. While we got changed, the guys left to pick up some philly steaks with sweet potato fries and some brews.  We hung out outside and played poker for awhile.  It was getting late and the guys had an early day tomorrow. Jane was definitely close to these too. Joe Friday went home with Frankie. Frankie offered to take him to her veterinarian.  Frankie wanted to see the Dr. to ask her out. "Frankie you using Joe Friday as your wing dog." Frankie turn red. "Whatever, I bring him back tomorrow.  By the way, MA is worried about you, she hasn't heard from you for several days. She is driving me nuts nagging me about you. Please call her tonight. " "Frost agreed,  Jane your mother has been bringing me cookies everyday.  I love your mom and the desserts but I am gaining more weight. " Jane reassured them she would call her MA this evening before she went to bed.
"Jane why don't you invite  your mother, Korsak, Frost and your brothers tomorrow for dinner.  I know its short notice but this will help your mother and give me time to get to know your baby brother Tommy." Jane didn't want to put me out. I told her it wouldn't and cooking relaxes me."Your mother can bring dessert if she wants to." Jane called her MA, heard her lecture and relayed invite and asked her to bring a dessert to feed several people. Jane text the others and everyone planned to be at Maura's at 6:30 for dinner.  Maura asked me what type of food her family and friends like to eat. It seem as long as ir was favorable  they would be content.  I decided to make thai food tomorrow.