cottage adjustment

I never realized how Maura was spoiled with her excess rooms and amenities.  When I went to her home, I was in awe but she never acted differently.  With her without her main home, she was a brat.  She complained no yoga room, no extra appliances in the kitchen just to name a few. "Jane how much longer will we be in the cottage? I know we have only been here one night, but I am use to my jacuzzi that I had the jets customized to my body points to relieve tension, my double shower with multiple jets. You probably thinking I am big spoiled brat but being accustomed to it is normal for me." " Maura I am not sure,  I cannot call in to find out about the case or ask others, or I will really get into trouble with the big brass.  How did you deal with all of it when you stayed with me.? I started thinking her beach house had a double shower with extra spray heads as well as her jacuzzi." "Jane to be truthful, I struggled with it. If you noticed I would push towards us to stay at my place.  Everyday, I would go to my house to take an extra shower or bath.  I was raised to have nice things, have a trust fund and other investments my nani left me besides this property and I make good money being an orthopedic.  I really don't want imagine a life with all that comfort.  I hope this doesn't change your feelings towards me and leave me." "Maura yes, you are being  brat. Do you have abandonment issues, is that the main reasons for all your breakups that you really cared about.?" Maura was ashamed of her answers to me. I held Maura and suggested she seek out her own therapist to work on her  abandonment issues. I want our life to be a healthy one and for that  to occur,  it was vital we work on our individual areas before we are married. I don't want to marry someone who is constantly afraid that I would leave them. I kissed and hugged her and told her I would be back later on.  I was going to go to the range.
Jane going to the range,  I knew it had alot to deal with me. I found a therapist and was able to meet with him today.