Evening of Lusting

As promised, I was in my bed with only the dress on. Jane smiled and removed her gun, badge, blazer and shoes off quickly and dove in my direction and kissed me.  She grabbed my hands and helped me out of bed and unzip my dress.  I stepped out of the dress and, "oh baby you are hot in it as well as out of it." I started helping her remove her clothing. She laid me back down and said "pay back." "Oh shit, now, really now?" " Yes, really, she got her handcuffs and cuffed me to my wooden bed frame. I was eyeing her not knowing what to expect.  I know she has been exploring me more, but I was panting already and starring in her eyes to see what she had planned for us. She brought the whip out and snapped it hard in the air. Oh shit, oh boy, she was going to whip me and my one fantasy was going to be a reality.  She tied my ankles to the bed frame. She started placing the whip on my body dragging it up and down my stomach, pelvic,  arms and neck. I was already getting wet and arching my back.  She start whipping my breasts lightly with the crop and licked my nose just to mess with me. She started nibbling a little time around my face and sucked hard on my earlobe. I would have to check later on, but I  was sure she left me a hickey or two in my ear which no one has ever done that to me. I was moaning out loud while she licked, nibbled and beat the edge of my ear. I now realized that was a sweet spot. I placed the crop on her pelvic area making her moan out loud, loud, louder,LOUDER, LOUDER. I wasn't even inside of Maura and she was unraveling in front of me. "Jane you enjoy seeing me this way?" "Baby you have no idea." She brought the lube out and placed some on me, some on her and placed the strap on but used the  longer and alot wider one than what I used on her. I knew she was going to enjoy fucking me and I was going to enjoy every minute of it. She played with me a little and lined herself up with me and placed her right hand around my neck and entered me a little at a time for me to adjust.  When I gave her the go ahead, she slammed all the way into me. Oh my walls were tightening around her. She could feel the tension and started rocking her body until she was as far she could go inside me. She got the right rythym and  released her hand and fucking came all over. I have never squirted,but she had me going so much that I squirted all over. I knew for future reference a liner would have to be on the bed if she continues to fuck me this way. I held onto Maura a waist as we road her three orgasms out. Jane removed the strap on and the cuffs.  She turned me over and had me spread my legs. She slid herself underneath me and started using her tongue licking me up and down. She placed thumb on my clit rubbing it at the same time.  It didn't take long for me to cum on her face.  She licked and cleaned me up like a pro.
She turned me around and had me get on all fours licking my anus and made me cum that way. I wasn't sure how much more my body would last.  She laid me back on my back and was scissoring me until we both came twice. "Jane uncle uncle UNCLE UNCLE. " Baby you sure I have about thirty minutes left in me." "Jane I have never squirted,  come that quick and be so tired so soon. You were amazing. Babe can we take a breather. By the way, I will be ordering a new mattress if I cannot get the aroma out of my mattress." " Baby I watched some porn the other night and got ideas. I am glad it worked so well on you." "Babe it more than worked on me." " Baby in a bit, can you clean up the scratches on my ass and back that shit hurt. " I kissed her scratches and  got up to clean her scratches. " "Maura tonight was all about you even though I came. Can we talk though?" "Sure, is everything okay?" " Yes,  I noticed when Frankie mentioned my future in law that we both smiled.  I would like to take the next few steps ahead, will you be my girlfriend. My lease to my condo is coming up for renewal next month.  Do you think it is too soon to actually move in together? I hardly stay at my place. I won't have to worry about my MA walking  in on us.  Please give it some thought soon.  My lease requires me to do it on a yearly basis. I have lived there, since I started with Boston PD." " Jane,  I  know we are moving fast but my feelings have never felt this way not even with Samantha. So yes,  lets start moving your stuff in little by little and see if we can handle staying with one another when we are not at work.  I know we have our friends and family but Babe I know I eventually want you to be my wife." Maura kissed me patiently and slid her tongue inside my mouth dominating the kiss which I loved. We tried to clean the wet section of the mattress as much as we could. " Jane you left me so many dark hickies on my neck and not small ones. Those type of hickies cannot happen anymore.  Its not appropriate with my job. I just glad winter is not over yet. I don't have too many turtlenecks, so tomorrow while I am work, please go by Reason's Boutique and pick up my call in order.  I know you don't like me paying for things but Babe look for some blouses, tops that are high neck for you or some scarves my treat.  Go look in the mirror concealer won't cover those." Jane didn't realize I gave her so many not large as mine but dark ones. We kissed and promised future markings would be left way below the neckline.  We fell asleep.