Chapter 1

Athena  Brookes, also known as 'the girl who hasn't smiled a genuine smile in 5 year's' according to the Daily Prophet, was on her couch scrolling through Instagram when she heard tapping coming from a nearby window. She opened the window and the owl swooped in and landed on her shoulder, extending out his leg for Athena to untie the letter.

When she got done reading the letter she gave the unknown owl some treats before getting out a piece of parchment and a quill to start writing her response, but before she could get a splash of ink down on the parchment, a knock came from her fron...

When she got done reading the letter she gave the unknown owl some treats before getting out a piece of parchment and a quill to start writing her response, but before she could get a splash of ink down on the parchment, a knock came from her front door.

"Let me innnnnn, Let me innn pleeeeease!" The person said while Athena walked over to the front door.

"What do you wa- Oh hey Ollie."
Athena said while moving to the side to let her best friend in.

"Geez no need to sound disappointed, who were you expecting? WAS IT A GUY?!" Oliver asked while going into 'protective mode'.

"No Ollie, just didn't expect you to come over till tomorrow. What are you doing here anyways?" Athena asked.

"Oh, right. Did you get an invitation?" Oliver asked while plopping himself on her couch.

"Yeah just got it, was about to respond but then you knocked"
Athena said nonchalantly.

"Your going, end of story." Oliver said in a serious tone.

"Bu-"

"You. Are. Goinggg. Do you need to hear in Spanish or something Tu vas!" Oliver said with no room to argue.

"Fine. But I'm not gonna enjoy it." Athena said in an annoyed tone, crossing her arms and walking over towards the piece of parchment she got out earlier.

Dear Fred and George Weasley,

I just received your invitation, and would like to let you lot know that I will be attending your birthday get together this year. See you both then!

Yours, Athena

She attached the parchment to the owl and sent it off, watching it fly away and thought 'will anyone else even recognize me? I mean probably, nothing much has changed... well physically anyway. How many people will be there? Hope it's not a lot.

"ATHENA!" Oliver yelled. Athena turned around to look at the Scottish man like he was crazy.

"Bloody hell woman, been callin your name for the past 5 minutes" Oliver said.

"Sorry." Athena mumbled in response.

"It's alright. Anyway, have you got a response in your journal yet?" Oliver asked while Athena sat on the couch next to him.

"I don't know, haven't checked it in a couple days" Athena said nonchalantly.

"Well then go get itttt!" Oliver said while he pushed the blonde off the couch.

"I'm goingggggg. Merlins beard, so demanding." Athena said under her breath. while walking down the hallway to get to her room.

"OI I HEARD THAT!" Oliver yelled from the living room.

"GOOD!" Athena yelled back.

"Accio journal. " Athena whispered, and seconds later a journal flew into her hand.

She went back into the living room of her flat and sat down on the couch. When she opened her journal there was nothing there except for the 'hi' she already wrote.

"I'm sure you'll get a response soon." Oliver said in a disappointed tone while rubbing her back.

"I sure hope so" She whispered more to herself then the boy next to her.

After a few hours of talking Athena got up from the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Athena asked walking around the coffee table.

"Sure, but you choose." Oliver replied while standing up and stretching his arms out in front of him.

"Okay." Athena said. after a few minutes she chose a DVD and put it into the Tv.

"What are we watching?" The Scottish man asked while Athena laid down on the couch, her legs on top of his lap.

"The Notebook." Athena answered "Never seen it before but according to Google it's a sappy romance..... Oh almost forgot the popcorn,"

When the popcorn was done, Athena added the butter and made her way back into the living room. Instead of laying down she sat next to Oliver so they could share the popcorn bowl.

@Athena.Brookes

@Athena.Brookes: Sleepy boy 🥺
tagged @Quidditch.Wood

@Lee.Jordan and 726 others liked

comments:
@Thechosenone: Aww when did Oliver become soft?
@Quidditch.Wood: @Thechosenone I am not soft.

@Lee.Jordan: are you two dating?
@Athena.Brookes: @Lee.Jordan NOO he's like a brother to me.

@Twin.two: Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Athena.Brookes: @Twin.two 🧡