Chapter 21

*A few days later*

Everything was done in the new classroom, one wall painted black with glow-in-the-dark constellations, stars, and planets. The constellations that stood out the most were probably Canis Major that has the Sirius star, Draco, Scorpius, Orion, and of course the twelve zodiacs. The desks were in four rows and columns, each desk being able to seat two kids. Athena's desk being at the front of the classroom in the left corner, with all kinds of different posters and tapestries at the front, spare quills, ink, parchment, and books just in case a kid forgot theirs.

Three weeks until the school year will start. Athena was so busy planing her lesson plans for all the years, including N.E.W.T.s level that she didn't even notice she had a visitor until they made it clear that they were there. The blonde looked up from her parchment and saw someone who she wasn't expecting at all.

"Ron? What are you doing here?" Athena asked, getting up from her chair at her desk and walking up to the redhead.

"Good to see you too," He said with a grin. "I'm actually here to ask you a few things." Anyone could tell he was nervous, the only question was why? Athena nodded her head, silently telling him to continue, his hand going the back of his neck and cheeks going a shade or two deeper. "I- uhh... Actually need help..... picking out an engagement ring." He said.

"OH MY MERLIN!!!!! I WOULD LIVE TOO! Wait, why didn't you ask Ginny, she probably knows Mione better than I do." I asked, still excited about the idea of Ron proposing to Hermione.

"Don't get me wrong, I love my sister to pieces but she would probably spill the beans about this in one of their gossip nights or whatever." Athena laughed and motioned Ron to follow her up the stairs and into her flat. They both got inside and Ron sat on the grey sofa while Athena when to the kitchen to make tea. "Tea?" She asked. "Uhh, sure!" She made the tea and poured it into two mugs, bringing them inside the living room, then taking a seat next to the redhead.

"Where's Fred?" Ron asked, looking around the living room, taking in his surroundings.

"Oh, he went back to his flat. Had to help George with the shop." Ron nodded in understanding and pulled out his phone to show Athena a few rings he thought Hermione might like.

After a while, Ron and Athena finally decided on an engagement ring for the bushy brown-haired girl. "So, when are you gonna propose?" Athena asked excitedly, hardly containing herself in her seat. "I made a reservation for a nice dinner in town and then after we're gonna go back home then I'll just pop the question, we've talked about it before and she said she never really liked the idea of a big public proposal."

Anyone from a mile away could see the nervous but proud redhead boy talking about the love of his life. A few minutes pass in comfortable silence till Athena eventually broke it asking, "You really love her, don't you?" Ron looked at her and a small smile formed on his face, "You have no idea."

Athena got up from the couch, bring Ron up with her, and bringing him in a hug, he gratefully hugged her back and they said their goodbyes.

It was almost three in the afternoon when she got a text message, she grabbed her phone and looked to see who it was from.

Lee💜

Okay, everyone is going to some party or whatever tonight. Meet us at the twins flat around 5:00. Also, me and Fred have a bet to see who will be able to keep their hands to themselves the longest, I obviously voted myself but I NEED you to were something slutty or something. Send me a pic. See you later.

Oh okay lol

-

Athena got up from the couch and made her way towards her bedroom to get ready. She brushed out her hair and left it down, blonde locks flowing to the middle of her back. She then did some simple make-up, filling in her eyebrows, applying some mascara and dark red lipstick. Athena already knew exactly what she was gonna wear that night. It was a tank top that hung very low, covered in glitter and rhinestones, with of course matching shorts and black fishnets that had rhinestones scattered all over it.