Chapter 19

Previously:

'Fred sat up a little bit and draped the covers over the two and leaned back down to where he was before. Both their eyes began to grow heavy and their scenes being filled with love and exhaustion. They both fell asleep in each other's arms and stayed like that for awhile.'
-

third-person pov:

A few hours had passed and Fred started to wake up. He tried to move an arm, only to find that he couldn't, slowly opening his eyes. He smiled at the sight in front of him, messy blonde hair, lips parted, breathing steady and an arm draped over him. He relished in the feeling of being snuggled up against her bare skin. But he eventually got up, making sure not to wake his sleeping mate. 'How can someone be so perfect?' He thought to himself. He picked up his phone taking a picture of the beautiful girl sleeping. Fred put on a pair of boxers and slid into some dark grey sweats, and went to the kitchen to make lunch, it was surprisingly only one in the afternoon. He turned on his phone to play some music and it started to play the song End Of The Road by Boyz ll Men. He started cooking up some bacon, eggs, and waffles.

'We belong together
And you know that I am right
Why do you play with my heart?
Why do you play with my mind?
Said we'd be forever
Said it'd never die
How could you love me and leave me and never
Say goodbye?
When I can't sleep at night
Without holding you tight
Girl, each time I try I just break down and cry
Pain in my head
Oh, I'd rather be dead
Spinning around and around
Although we've come
To the end of the road
Still I can't let go
It's unnatural
You belong to me
I belong to you
Although we've come
To the end of the road
Still I can't let go
It's unnatural
You belong to me
I belong to you'

About half an hour passes by and Athena hadn't woken up yet, Fred was done making breakfast so he got a try from one of the higher cabinets, reaching up with ease and placing all the breakfast on it to give to his sleeping beauty. He got out two glasses, pouring some pumpkin juice in both, and setting them on the tray, he wasn't all that hungry so he just settled with some bacon and pumpkin juice. He carefully made his way back to the bedroom and set the tray on the nightstand. He sat on the side of the bed Athena was on and rested a hand on her shoulder, "Darling, I made you some lunch," He whispered, making the blonde stir awake. She slowly turned over and opened her eyes, smiling up at the ginger. "What, do I got something on my face?" He asked, wiping his cheeks and mouth trying to get rid of something that wasn't ever there. She shook her head no and brought her hand to cup his cheek, he instantly leaned into her touch. Fred grabbed the tray off the nightstand and held it in his lap while his mate sat up against the wood headboard of the queen-sized bed, making the covers pile up in her lap. She could feel her cheeks growing warm from her exposed state. Fred laughed at her flushed cheeks and kissed her forehead, getting up and tossing her one of his hoodies and walked back to where he was before.

"I love you," Athena whispered, giving her redhead a kiss on the lips. "I love you more," Fred whispered back, kissing her again, he could feel her smile against his lips and pure happiness and love radiating off his mate.

Athena finished her breakfast rather quickly and got ready for the rest of the day, she had to start setting up her new classroom, get lesson plans ready and go to Draco's flat later. Fred went ahead and took the rest of the day off to spend with Athena and help output as much as he could.

Athena wanted to completely change the look of the astronomy classroom, right now it had grey stone walls, plain oak wood desks, dark grey stone floors, and posters scattered around the room. To Athena, it didn't feel very warm or cozy like she felt in the Hufflepuff common room or the great Hall. So that's what Athena and Fred did all day, first they both redid the floor changing the dark grey stone to dark oak wood.

She couldn't describe how she felt having her soulmate helping her fix up the place. She was completely in love with him. And he was totally sprung over her as well.

********************************

The next week, they took down old photos and decorations and bought black paint as well as glow-in-the-dark paint. They painted a single wall black, then proceeded to paint constellations on it.

Fred walked in one day with a bottle of fire whiskey for the two to share at the end of a long day.

Athena looked a mess, with her hair sloppily tied In a bun and she wore blue jeans overalls over one of Fred's old Gryffindor shirts. She looked worn as she wiped her brow with her wrist, but she looked stunning in Fred's eyes. He stood in the doorway for over five minutes just staring at her.

He brought the bottle over to her with a smile on his face.

"How are you smiling? I'm covered in paint and sweat, and I'm exhausted, and you're laughing? Always classy Weasley." Athena stated jokingly.

"You're just bloody gorgeous, love," said Fred, still awestruck from the sight in front of him.

Athena was taken aback at his sudden seriousness, but then she was serious too. She knew why they called them soulmates now, as she knew she couldn't live without him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.

She leaned in slowly and kissed him, but soon that kissed turned passionate and hungry. Those two only had each other on their minds at that moment, leaving the fire whiskey unopened and untouched on the ground.