Chapter 8

*About a week later (Friday afternoon)*

Freddie❤

whatcha doing tomorrow?

Freddie❤: nothing, got any ideas?

wanna go to the beach?

Freddie❤: sounds like a plan, what time?

how's 11:00?

Freddie❤: sounds good, I'll bring the food.

don't forget to ask George

Freddie❤: he's hanging out with Lee, probably gonna spend the night.

Freddie❤: WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE 😭

That's for me to know 😎

Freddie❤:🧍

I'll see you tomorrow lol

Freddie❤: Okay, goodnight <3

Goodnight <3

-

*The next day*
"Athena's POV*

I woke up around 9:45 am and started to do my morning routine. I changed into a dark green bikini and tied everything that needed to be tied. (pic below)

I picked out some pajamas and my everyday essentials just in case I ended up spending the night again

I picked out some pajamas and my everyday essentials just in case I ended up spending the night again. I pulled on an oversized t-shirt to cover up my swimsuit and apparated to the beach. As soon as I got there, a familiar redhead was setting up what looked like a picnic. I took a minute just staring at him then walked over.

"Hey Freddie." I said while I walked up behind him and sitting down on the blanket next to him.

"Hey Thena, wheres your swimsuit?" He asked.

"Under my shirt"

"Ohhh, well you wanna eat?" He asked while reaching out for the basket.

"Sure." I said with a smile on my face.

After we got done eating and letting our food settled Fred got up and took his shirt off, revealing his abs, broad shoulder, and muscular back.

"You just gonna sit there and look pretty or are you gonna swim?" Fred asked as he folded his shirt and set it off to the side.

"Can you help me?" I asked and he held his hand out for me to take and pulled me up. After I got up I took the t-shirt off, folded, and set it off to the side. Fred eyed me up and down, then locked eyes with me.

"What?" I asked as he started to smile. He stepped closer, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulders. I didn't even bother yelling at him knowing it would change a thing, but I did squirm around a bit making his grip around my legs grow tighter. When he got about waist-deep in the water he gently set me down in front of him, the water going a little above my belly button.

"I could've walked on my own." I said while laughing.

"I know, but that way was more fun." He said as he started to walk deeper into the ocean.

"Hey, wait up!" I yelled trying to catch up with him. As I finally caught up with him I realized that I couldn't touch, I'm a good swimmer but it gets tiring after a few minutes.

"Are you touching?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said with a slight chuckle.

"Good." I said as I swam over to him and wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. His hands found their way under my upper thighs and held me up. We both went still and looked into each other's eyes.

Under the sunlight, I could see all the little freckles on his face and how his jawline seemed to appear sharper. This time I know his eyes flickered down to my lips because his gaze stood there for a second longer. My eyes slowly went down to his lips and before I could fix my gaze back up to his beautiful brown eyes the grip on my thighs tightened and his lips met mine. His lips were soft and they tasted like the pumpkin juice he drank earlier, the kiss was filled with hunger yet it was gentle and slow. My hands found his hair and I threaded my fingers through the soft ginger locks.

His tongue grazed my bottom lip silently asking for permission to enter, and of course, I parted my lips just enough for his tongue to slip in and explore the inside of my mouth.

It went on like that for a couple of minutes until he pulled away trying to catch his breath. As much as I didn't want to admit it, the pair of lips felt familiar, and then it clicked. He was the one in the black room, that's why his voice and smell were familiar. 'Holy shit, I had sex with Fred Weasley and didn't even know it. does he know that was me? You know what, I'll ask.'

"Fred?"

"Yeah?"

"When we went to 'Wands and potions' did you go to the black room?"

"I- I usually don't do hookups or anything like that Athena, George was the one who signed me up for it, but the girl in there, I know her, I don't know how or why but her voi-." And then it clicked for him.

"Who was the girl?" And I didn't have to say any more for him to understand who I was talking about. For a minute the only sound was the ocean waves crashing against the shore, and then he spoke up.

"You."

As soon as that word came out of his mouth my heart stopped for a second and my eyes met his, there was worry and a little bit of fear in his glossy brown eyes.

"Who was the guy?" He asked, with a slight crack in his voice.

"You, it's always been you." I said and brought my lips to meet his for a hungry and passionate kiss. His hands moved from my thighs to my arse and gave it a squeeze. Still holding me close, he walked the both of us out of the water and up to the blanket he laid out earlier, lips still together. Fred brought his head back, taking his lips off of mine, so he could lay me down. His body over mine, his eyes roaming my face and arms beside my head to keep him up.

"Your absolutely breathtaking, did you know that?" He asked while his eyes met mine. I shook my head in response.

"Well, then I guess I'll just have to tell you that more often." He whispered more to himself and closed the gap between our lips. after a few more minutes pass I lightly pushed him off me and said.

"Why don't we take this back to your place."

"Don't have to tell me twice." He said and quickly packed everything up and apparated the two of us to his flat. When we arrived in his living room there was a letter on the coffee table that read.

'Dear Fred

I'ma be staying the night at Lee's tonight and won't be back till around noon tomorrow, please don't burn the house down. Call Athena to come cook for you, I know she enjoys it.

Sincerely, George'

"Well guess we got the place to ourselves." Fred said with a grin plastered across his face.

-

hehe, smut next chapter :)