Chapter 20

Previously:
She leaned in slowly and kissed him, but soon that kiss turned passionate and hungry. Those two only had each other on their minds at that moment, leaving the fire whiskey unopened and untouched on the ground.

Fred picked up Athena from the chair, knocking over the fire whiskey bottle over in the process, but neither of them cared. They were so passionate about each other that nothing else mattered in that moment. Athena's hands flew to his hair, ensuring that it was sticking up every which way. Fred gripped her waist tightly and started moving his hips against her, just to add a little friction.

Athena removed her hands from his hair to take off her overalls, leaving her in just his Gryffindor shirt and her underwear and bra.

Fred watched her in awe, but then moved to take off his shirt as well.  He went back to kissing her, and as he did so he licked her lips asking for permission to slide his tongue in, something that Athena happily accepted.

Fred unattached his lips from hers and moved downward. He tugged at her underwear as if asking if he could take them off. With a small nod from Athena, he tore them off.

He positioned his head at her entrance, kissing and licking everywhere around it except for where she wanted him.

She was squirming as he teased her, but even he couldn't wait. He inserted his tongue into her entrance, and after a short while, he inserted one of his fingers as well.

Athena let out a shaky moan at this, something that only empowered Fred.

He let her adjust to his finger before inserting another one. Athena reached for her wand before moaning 'muffliato' at the door.

Fred found this amusing, which caused him to pull out both fingers and lick them clean.

Athena did not like this, so she pushed him off the edge of the desk and onto the floor, and she straddled him. She then proceeded to kiss she sucks on all of his sweet spots.

When he started to moan as well, she laughed just as he had laughed at her.

She then started palming him over his sweat pants before tearing those and his boxers off, leaving him completely uncovered.

Athena tore off her own shirt and bra, leaving Fred looking at her with a mix of hunger and adoration.

She lowered her head to his already huge erection.

She licked across the long vein up his dick and cupped his balls in her hands.

She preceded to bob her head up and down, causing Fred to release numerous groans of pleasure from his mouth. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and tugged tightly. She increased her speed and realized he was getting close.

She felt him twitch in her mouth as he started to push into her mouth as well before coming undone.

She looked him straight in the eye and swallowed it whole.

Fred flipped her over and laid her down. He watched her with adoration, and she looked at him the same way.

Fred lined his cock up with her entrance and was about to push it in when he heard a knock at the door.

"Miss. Brookes, there is a staff meeting in five minutes, please don't be late." Came a strong Scottish accent of Minerva McGonagall.

Athena's shocked look turned into regret for forgetting her meeting
She took one last look at Fred then silently apologized and then got dressed, took the charm off, and yelled back, "Not to worry, just finishing up!"