Chapter 2

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Athena Rolled over to shut off the alarm clock she set the previous night.

10:00am the clock read, eight hours until the party starts. Athena took the day off work so she could be awake and look decent for the party, and because Ginny was coming over in a couple hours, so they could go shopping and get ready for the party later. Athena reached over to the nightstand to grab her phone and scroll through Instagram to see what's new.

@Twin.one

@Twin.one: Gonna be a good night

@Thechosenone and 927 others liked

Comments:

@Thechosenone: We bouta get wasted 😜

@Ginny.W: Ahhh shittt!

@Charlie.W: See you lot there 😎

@Lee.Jordan: Can't wait!

@plantboi: You already know what I'm bringing 🍻
-

Before she knew it, it was a little passed noon and she heard a knock on the front door. When she opened the door she almost fell to the ground from a hugging Weasley.

"Ginny, I love you, but your gonna squeeze the magic out of me." Athena said trying to catch her breath.

"Oh, yea, I'd say sorry but I'm not. I'VE MISSED YOU TOO FUCKING MUCH TO CARE!" Screamed the red head girl while shaking Athena's shoulders. "Come on the clothes aren't gonna buy themselves!"

"Hold on Ginny I still need to get dressed." Athena said while walking down the hallway.

"You better hurry up!" Ginny yelled from the other room.

"I will don't you worry!" Athena yelled back from her bedroom.

*Three hours later (2 hours till the party)*

As the girls walked in they set the bags at the front door and made a bee line to the couch.

"My legs are killing me. Who's idea was it to go shopping for 3 hours straight?" Ginny asked while laying down on one end of the couch.

"Yours Ginny, it was your idea." Athena said while laying down on the other end.

"Oh. Don't let me come up with another idea like that." The red head said.

After a couple minutes pass Athena asked Ginny,
"Say, how are you and Harry doing?"

"We're doing pretty good, still don't know if I'm his soulmate yet though. How about you? found out who your soulmate is?" Ginny asked while propping up on an elbow so she could see the blonde girl.

"Still haven't gotten a reply from mine either, I hope it's soon though." Athena replied with a small frown itching onto her face.

After a couple more minutes pass by in comfortable silence, Ginny shoots up from the couch and walks over to where she's in front of Athena.
"Come on, let's start getting ready!" She said while extending her hand to help the blonde girl up from the couch.

Athena's outfit

Athena's outfit.

Ginny's outfit

Ginny's outfit.

"Damn, okay we look hot" Ginny said while she checked out at the blonde and herself in the mirror.

5:50pm (ten minutes till the party starts)

Ginny apparated the two of them to the Weasley Wizard Wheezes. Ginny wanted to go a little early so she could see her brothers and Athena was just along for the ride. As they arrived in front of the joke shop, it was then that Athena realized she had never been inside, sure she's seen it when she went to Diagon Alley but she's never been inside the chaotic shop. As the two witches made their way inside the surprisingly calm building, Athena took a minute to let everything soak in. Shelves filled from floor to ceiling of all kinds of products. To her left there was a flower looking table, a pink glow around it and love potions on all the petals. To her right there was a '18 AND UP ONLY' sign above a closed door.

"Hey Ginny! What's in here?" Athena asked as she walked towards the closed door.

"Oh, uh-" Ginny said as the got interrupted by the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs.

"GINNY!" George yelled while running towards his little sister and pulling her into a hug.

"Athena! You made it! I haven't seen you since..." George said while walking over towards the blonde and pulling her into a hug as well.

"Although I gotta ask, what are you doing standing in front of the Mature section, I mean I won't judge you or anything if you wanna buy something but..." George said as he look rather uncomfortable talking about in front of his little sister.

"George leave the poor girl alone, she just got here and may I remind you that it's her first time in the joke shop." Ginny said as she face palmed herself.

"Remind me again later that five years without seeing my favorite twins is just a bit to long." Athena said while trying to change the subject.

"Come on, there's a few people who've already arrived." George said while walking towards the set of stairs he came from earlier.

As the two girls followed the red head up the stairs and into the flat Athena took in her surroundings and the people sitting at the dining table.