Chapter 11

*Third Person POV*

Athena woke the next day with a pair of strong freckled arms wrapped around her. She looked around the room taking in her surroundings as the memories of last night flooded back into her mind. She smiled as she felt her handsome ginger stir next to her.

She had stayed over that night and watched a movie with the twins then retired back to Fred's room shortly after midnight. From the looks of it, he joined her not long after.

"Hello love," he says in his raspy morning voice. That voice was enough to make her heart melt.
"Morning Freddie," she replied as her soft hand ran through his messy ginger hair.

She turns around to see her lover still half asleep, yet grinning like a little kid on Christmas against her skin.

He finally opens his eyes and she looked in them as if she'd never seen them before. Her ocean eyes locked with his chocolate ones with great intensity.

They continued to stare at each other for what felt like hours. That was until they heard a knock at the door.

"Freddie, Thena come on! Lee's here. We gotta go!"

Fred looked at Athena questioningly, as he had forgotten what was going on today. And to be quite honest, Athena did as well.

However, it only took a couple moments to figure out their plans for the day. Today they were going to meet up with their friends at the Leaky Cauldron then go to Diagon Alley before heading to Hogwarts to celebrate a reunion.

Athena jumped out of bed and tried to get dressed before she looked over towards the bed and saw Fred soaking the sight of her in. She had forgotten she had stolen his knitted Weasley Family sweater to sleep in. And she loved watching Fred drinking the sight of her in. The way his chocolate brown eyes would follow every curve and the way he always bit his bottom lip when he did. Athena was caught up in her own daze until Fred got up from the bed and slowly started getting ready, and Athena did the same. She had some of her everyday essentials like her toothbrush, hairbrush, and deodorant but everything else was back at her flat.

"Freddie?"

"Yes love?"

"I need to go back to my flat for some clothes, I'll be back in 15."

"Okay," Fred said and kissed the blonde on her forehead. She walked out of his bedroom and saw George and Lee talking on the couch, both with grins on their face.

"Hey boys, I'll be back in a few," Athena said while she was making her way towards the fireplace.

"Bloody hell, please just make it quick," George mumbled face-palming himself, and Athena floo back to her flat making a beeline for her room. She chose to wear a dark green and red plaid crop top with a matching skirt and a pair of black lace-up high heels. She put her blonde hair up in a messy bun and put on some dark red lipstick on her lips.

Fred decided to were a plain white t-shirt some dark grey jeans and a pair of black and white Converse. He combed his hair and ran his fingers through it to give his ginger locks a messy but still nice look.