Chapter 28

Besties...... guess who updated...... that's right   I did! I'm sorry about not updating y'all 😩 but to make it up this is a longer chapter........ anywayyyyyyy.... enjoy!

Previously:

Athena walked over to Fred and whispered seductively in his ear, "After presents and everything, wanna open up another present?" She stepped back, noticing the devilish grin on his beautiful lips, sent him a wink, and walked back into the living room, making sure to sway her hips side to side more than she usually would have.
-

*third-person POV*

Fred smirked at his mate's comment and watched her walk away, just the way her hips would sway from side to side got certain thoughts running through his mind. He followed her into the living room to find her sitting on the couch next to Lee.

'When did he get here?' Fred thought. Of course, he didn't mind the darker-skinned man's presence, he just genuinely didn't know when he got here.

An unexpected clasp on the back broke him out of his thoughts, he turned his head to find his twin smiling at him. George laughed at the surprised look on Fred's face and walked over to the couch taking a seat next to his lover boy. Fred shook his head and walked over to the group, taking a seat next to Athena then wrapping his arm around her waist bringing her closer.

A few minutes pass by, everyone catching up with one another and seeing what was new with everyone. Anyone could tell the twins were getting antsy, so Athena and Lee eventually had to shut up and decide to talk more after. After the twins made an agreement to not get each other gifts, George was up first to hand out gifts.

Lee- Some new sweaters and cookbooks.
Athena- Fake quills to prank students with and lots of sugar quills.

Lee decided to go next.

George- a pair of black high-top converse and a silver ring in the shape of a lion.

Athena- a gift card to Angelina's shop and a few muggle books to feed her book fanatic self

Fred- A few muggle cookbooks.

Fred wanted to go last so that left Athena to go next.

For the blonde, George was surprisingly the hardest to shop for, but she eventually found the right gift to give the redhead.

George unwrapped the red and gold wrapping paper to reveal a small long white box. His larger than average sized hands picked up the box and carefully lifted it to top off.

"Bloody hell," he murmured under his breath, barely loud enough for everyone to hear. He gently picked up the twenty-eight inch long gold chain necklace with a grin on his face, there was a small beaters bat on the end and his grin turned into a smile. "Thank you Thena,"

"You're more than welcome Georgie, "

Lee was a little easier to shop for, it just took some thinking really. Lee picked up his present and quickly unwrapped it, excited to see what was inside. When we saw what the gift was, his eyes lit up with excitement. There was a box filled with all kinds of different shades of nail polish, along with quite the collection of different makeup palettes, lipsticks, and an appointment to get his foundation shade.