Chapter 15

*Oliver's POV*

"I think I found out who my soulmate is and I wanted to tell you first because you're kinda close to this person."

"Well.... who is it?"

"Angelina,"

"Johnson?" And I nodded my head in agreement.

"OH, MY MERLIN THAT'S AMAZING!" The blonde yelled, jumping up from her spot on the couch and tackling me in a hug.

"Athena I don't know what to do. What if she doesn't want me to be her soulmate? What if she doesn't like me? What I-,"

"Will you zip it," Athena said in a harsh tone and walked back to her spot next to Fred. George walked into the room at that moment and sat on the other end of the couch I was on.

"I don't know a whole lot about Angelina but I do know that she does find you attractive. When we all met up a the Leaky Cauldron she wouldn't stop staring at you." I could feel a slight smile stretch across my face.

"Thanks, Thena. You know what? I'm gonna go talk to her." I got up from my spot on the couch and walked towards the fireplace but before I threw the floo powder I made sure to tell Fred.

"Also I know she marked you, so don't do anything stupid and use protection, I'm not ready to be an uncle yet." And with that I yelled 'Leaky Cauldron' and threw the floo powder on the ground. I arrived at the older looking bar, I made my way towards the wall and went to Diagon Ally

I had no idea what I was thinking, I have to ask her to meet up before just showing up. So I pulled out my phone and texted her.

I went ahead and ordered a butterbeer for myself, I didn't know what Angelina would want so I just waited for her to get here

I went ahead and ordered a butterbeer for myself, I didn't know what Angelina would want so I just waited for her to get here. A couple minutes pass by, I was watching the different people walk in and out of the bar, then I noticed a pretty brown haired girl walk in with some worn out jeans an a oversized t-shirt. She looked beautiful. I waved her down and she made her way towards the booth I was sitting in.

I couldn't keep the look of awestruckness off my face. She was stunning. She must have noticed me staring because she looked at me with worried eyes.

"Oliver..?"

"Oh, Lina, hi! Sorry.."

I went to hug her, and she hugged back tightly. I took in her scent, vanilla with brown sugar. I was immediately intoxicated. When we finally broke apart, I fixed my hair nervously.

"Oliver! The great quidditch captain, whom I looked up too, nervous just to see an old Hogwarts friend?" Angelina laughed.

"Right, right! Sorry."

My face dropped when she said 'friend', and though I didn't notice, Angelina's did too.

"Well, er.." I cleared my throat in order to disfuse the tension I had created.

"Order whatever you like, it's on me," I said with a smile.

"Really? You don't have to Ollie,"

 My heart fluttered at the nickname. "I invited you out here, please, order what you want."

I looked up at her with a smile I could not contain, I couldn't help it. She's so radiant. I wonder if she looked at me the way I look at her.

She must right, because she's my soulmate? Maybe she just doesn't realize we are meant for each other. How long will I have to wait for her to realise? I mean, I will, gladly, but I still wonder.

What if she's my soulmate, but she just doesn't care? What if she goes off and marries another guy and leaves me in the dust, not knowing I'm meant for her, because I didn't have the balls to say anything?What if she doesn't feel the same way?

"Ollie? Did you hear me?"

I looked up, shocked I had let my mind wander that far.

"I'm so sorry, I promise it won't happen again."

"You're acting weird, and you're the one who invited me here."

"I'm sorry, can you repeat what you said?"

Angelina rolled her eyes and laughed, though I couldn't tell if it was sarcastic or genuine.

"I said, my soulmate wrote to me.''

My heart dropped at those words. I hadn't written to her in over a month.

"Well it was a while ago, but I wasn't sure who it was until now. Ollie, I recognize your handwriting, the way you talk, how nervous you get, and to be honest, I've felt the same way since 6th year." When she said those words I could've sworn I felt my heart stop beating for a second. "I brought my journal with me just in case," She said and pulled a purple leather book out from her bag, along with a matching quill. "Do you have yours with you?"

"Oh, yeah," And I did the same, I flipped to an empty page and started writing.

'If I'm being quite honest, I've liked you since the 5th year.'

I looked up from the parchment and was met with beautiful brown eyes, but they were glossy, like she was fighting back tears for some reason. She still had a smile across her face. She looked back down at her journal and picked up her quill to write something down, I look at my journal as well to see what she wrote.

'Looks like you stuck with me,'

The hand writing was a little messy, like her hands were shaking from being nervous, or happy, maybe both? A small laugh escape my mouth, and her beautiful chocolate brown eyes met mine.

-
This is a short chapter but I wanted to give you an Ollie pov :)

do y'all like this couple?

don't forget to comment and vote!