Ch. 16 - The fight

The very next morning, Liam woke up with a headache so he just stays in bed and lightly massages the back of his head to ease the pain. Since today is Sunday, and he doesn't have any plans, he decides that he wants to stay in bed and just fall back asleep. He was about to close his eyes again when there was a loud knock on his door. He groaned because he really isn't looking forward to see anyone, not Louis, not Harry nor Niall and especially not Zayn. So he just shut his eyes and pretend to be asleep when his bedroom door opened.

"Hey, Li, I know you're up, you're always up by this time" Liam heard Louis' voice come closer as he said each word. "If you're mad at me, I get it, I really do and I get it as well if you're upset, but I'm very sorry about that, I just thought that it wasn't my place to tell you" Louis apologised as he walks towards the edge of Liam's bed and sat on it. "I'm sorry Liam, but I promise I'll be here if you need anything" Louis spoke again and gently rub Liam's duvet-covered-leg.

"I can tell you my side of story if you want" Louis said trying to get Liam to talk. But Liam didn't make an effort to speak at all so Louis just continues.

"My first ever high school that I went to was in Doncaster, me hometown" He pauses as he looks over at Liam seeing that he has a small smile playing on his face. Liam loves it whenever Louis talks about his hometown because Louis always seems happy whenever he does. "Zayn's was in Bradford and Harry's was in Holmes Chapel, We met on a school trip and became close and we kept in contact with each other and soon enough, we were like the bestest of friends. Zayn then soon enough told us about his relationship with Perrie and we were really happy for him" He stops for awhile to breath in before continuing,

"I was quite the troublemaker at my old school then I got expelled one day and so my family moved to Bradford, I insisted on that in fact" He said with a chuckle. "I went to the same school as Zayn, and that's when I met Perrie.  I got quite close to her and she actually is a good person. Soon after, like a couple weeks later, Harry's mum got a job offer in Bradford, so he moved as well, all three of us went to the same school" He said and then he continued, "But, we three got expelled because of weed and some other stuffs so we moved here, where we met the Irish lad" He said and stayed sat on the bed for a while then sighs when he gets no response and taking that as his cue to leave so he got up before softly spoke, "I'm here for you if you need anything Li, I love you, mate" and then the door was once again shut. And Liam just closes his eyes again to let the sleep take away his headache.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

After a few more hours, Liam woke up due to his stomach growling from hunger. He slowly sits up and goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Then he goes downstairs towards the kitchen for some food and hoping that he wouldn't bump into anyone. But to his luck, there was Zayn, at the kitchen island and sitting on one of the stools, eating cereals. Under the circumstance, Liam decided to only have some water. So he picked up a glass and fill it up with clean, clear water. Zayn was watching the whole time, from the moment Liam came downstairs to the present time where Liam is leaning against the counter and facing the opposite direction of Zayn.

"Hey, Li.. " Zayn softly greeted and Liam turned to face Zayn before walking out of the kitchen and sits on one of the couches in the living room. "Babe, I'm sorry" Zayn apologised as he follows Liam into the living room. "Whatever, Zayn, I don't care" Liam replied rather coldly. "What is wrong with you?! I'm apologising and I don't even understand what for, and here you are, ignoring me!" Zayn snapped and Liam was offended. "Then what's the point of apologising if you don't even know why?!" Liam shouted as he stood up from the couch poke at Zayn's chest. "You know very well how much I hate liars!" Liam shouted again as he lightly pushes Zayn and Zayn was just as mad as Liam were.

"I didn't lie! And Perrie is just a friend!"

"But you left out the truth! Perrie was your girlfriend, Zayn!" Liam yelled out in frustration as tears are brimming in his eyes. "It shouldn't even matter! I don't love her anymore! You're just overreacting!" Zayn said, but he knew damn well what he said hurt Liam to the core. "I just, I.." Liam said but stopped middle sentence to sniff, "I only wanted the truth.." as tears fill up Liam's eyes, guilt was eating Zayn but he wouldn't let his ego down, no, he couldn't bring himself too. Liam just stood there tears falling down his cheeks as he looked up to meet Zayn's eyes.  "You're exaggerating this matter" Zayn said and Liam was beyond hurt, he was mad at Zayn's words. So he just push past Zayn as more tears escape his puffy eyes and made his way out of the front door and slammed it shut.

  Zayn watched as Liam blow up, he watches as Liam cried and he watched as Liam leaves the house. He saw it all, but he couldn't do anything cause the milk is spilled and he couldn't put it back in the glass, because even the glass is broken. So, he slumped on the couch with his hands covering his face as he groaned, frustrated and mad at himself. He sighed and hoped for some sort of clue to be thrown at him cause he really wants Liam back but he doesn't know how to get the love of his life back.

a/n
Yo guysss!!! another updatee!!

So, what do you guys think?
Did Liam overreacted?
Was Zayn being mean?
(Zayn was being mean in my opinion😂)

Let me knoww!!

Anygays..
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!