Ch. 6 - Let it out

I woke up in a different bed, a bed that I've never been in I believe. "Hey, you're awake, Li" I look around to see Harry bringing in a glass of water. "Here, drink a bit" He said handing me the glass. "What happened?" I ask still feeling lost from what happened. "You got kicked out from your house" He said putting his hand on my lap. "Do you remember the rest?" He asked making sure that I could remember everything. "Y-yeah, what were you doing there anyway" I ask while taking a sip of the water he gave me. "I was on the way to the grocery store when I heard yelling and crying" He explained. "Thank you, Harry" I thanked him which he reply with "Don't mention it, mate". He then pull me down to make me sit in the kitchen and eat the breakfast he made. "Here, eat this, I made it for you" He said putting pancakes on the plate for me. I was eating the pancakes when I saw a sleepy Niall walk in "Hiya lads! " he greeted me and Harry while rubbing his eye with one of his hands and wave at me with the other. He took a sit next to me while eating all the rest ot the pancakes which is a lot. Me and Harry just look at each other and laughed looking back at Niall who just keep eating not caring about anything. "What's Niall doing here, 'arry?" I asked. "I called the rest of the lads but Louis was grounded like always and Zayn was sleeping so deeply I guess since he didn't pick up his phone" Harry explained.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harry drove us to school with his car. It kind of felt different since I would usually just walk my way to school but now I'm in a car to school. We arrived at school with Louis already waiting at my locker which is between his and Zayn's. "Hey Li it's okay Li, I'm here for you, you know that" He said pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back reassuring me about his presence to help me with my problems. "What's this about?" I asked confused from the sudden hug and motivational words. "I-I told him about your dad, hope you don't mind it" Harry said looking at the ground knowing that he didn't ask me for permission to tell someone about my problem. "Oh, I see, it spreads quickly eh?" I said directly towards Harry but looking at the students who are now whispering at each other whilst pointing at me. "S-sorr--" Harry was cut off by Louis saying "Don't mind them lad! They're just a bunch of idiots" which he receives laughing from the rest of us in return. We all just proceed to our classes when the bell rang.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It is now lunch and we're just having a normal lunch while having some small talk. Louis then decided to take Niall food and put it in air which Niall just swung his arms around and ended up hitting Zayn's perfect hair. "You little shits! YOU MESSED MY HAIR!" Zayn got up and tried to slap both Louis and Niall but missed since they both started running like little kids. "HAHAHAHA, such idiots they are" Me and Harry both laughed looking at the three others acting like little kids chasing each other and running around on the rooftop. I could see Harry smiling showing his dimples while looking at Louis, I believe. "Watching him, huh?" I asked smirking when his smile got wider looking at Louis. "Y-yea, he's just cute, I like him" He replied calmly but still smiling looking at those three running around. "I thought you liked Zayn?" I said more like asking when he said he likes Louis. "Louis told you didn't he?" He asked smiling at how oblivious Louis is. I just hummed in response. "I don't actually like Zayn that way, it's just an answer that came up to my mind when Louis asked who my crush was, I have always loved him since we first ever met which was about 2 years ago but he's just too oblivious to see how much I love him and how I'd actually die for him" He explained now looking straight at me. "That's what you get for messing with my hair!" I heard Zayn's voice following with a hard slapping sound. I just laughed while motioning my hand for both Louis and Niall to come to me. "It's okay, you guys" I said still with a low chuckle while rubbing each side of both of their cheeks with my hands. I ended up slapping them but just lightly this time. "Awhh....what chu do dat furr" Niall said from the sudden pain on his cheek. "Oi! I thought you'd help me?!" I heard Louis yelled through my ear. "Ouch, Louis! My ear..."I said while covering my ears. Everything went back to normal when we all walk back to 2nd floor finishing the rest of our classes after the bell rang.

❤️❤️❤️

A/n

Harry loves Louisss!!!
Reeeee!!!!

I apologise for any grammar mistakes, correct me if you'd like I don't mind really